• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powder vs Energy ?|League of Legends vs Ben 10

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are 5-C
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Prep time: No Prep. Random Encounter
  • Both start 20 meters away from each other
<IGNORE>
Plot (For Geeks):

In the gleaming city of Piltover, the sun set behind tall spires, casting long shadows over the bustling streets below. Known as the City of Progress, Piltover was a hub of innovation, science, and order—or at least it had been until now.

For the past week, strange disturbances had rippled through the city. Unexplained surges of electricity overloaded buildings, streetlights flickered uncontrollably, and entire sections of Piltover were thrown into darkness without warning. It was chaos, and at the center of it all, rumors swirled about a strange alien entity whose very form crackled with energy.

On the other hand, Jinx, the notorious Loose Cannon, was no stranger to chaos. She thrived in it, danced in the anarchy, and embraced the madness it brought. Piltover’s enforcers had been after her for years, but she always managed to stay one step ahead, wreaking havoc with her deadly arsenal of explosives and maniacal glee.

But this time, it wasn’t the law after her. It was something else. Something far more dangerous.

Perched on a rooftop overlooking a darkened square, Jinx twirled one of her grenades lazily in her hand, blue eyes scanning the now-quiet streets. "Where's my new playmate?" she muttered, her voice dripping with mock impatience.

From the heart of Piltover’s Industrial District came a bright flash, followed by the unmistakable hum of raw energy. The air seemed to vibrate with power, and within moments, a towering figure emerged—Shock Rock, the energy juggernaut from another dimension, arrived in the city of progress.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Jinx's grin widened. "A giant lightning bug come to play with little old me?"
"You're the one they warned me about... the loose cannon." His deep, resonant voice carried across the empty street. "I’m here to stop you. I have been hired by Piltover City authorities and is being paid a high sum of money. Your chaos ends today, You will be arrested for good."

Jinx’s laughter echoed through the empty streets. "Aww, you’re no fun! You sound like one of those Piltover goody-goodies. But I’m no easy catch. Besides, no one’s ever stopped me before." Her grin widened, and she raised Fishbones, the launcher aimed squarely at Shock Rock’s chest.

Electricity crackled in the air, the blue glow around Shock Rock intensifying. "I won’t let you tear this city apart, not today." His voice was resolute as he stepped forward, energy pulsating from his core, the sound of static filling the air as his fists crackled with power.

The air between them crackled, a deadly storm brewing. Jinx’s chaotic energy clashed with Shock Rock’s controlled power, the two forces destined to collide. In the center of Piltover, two worlds were about to meet in an explosive clash of madness and electricity, and neither one intended to back down.
As the streets of Piltover shook under their clash, civilians scattered, watching in awe and fear. This was no ordinary battle. This was a collision of chaos and energy—two forces of nature with no intention of backing down.

The stage was set, and the City of Progress was about to witness a showdown it would never forget!!!

oSWhZp7.png
VS
Wow955w.png

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
⚡Shock Rock (Omni-Naut):175.44 Exatons
🔫 Jinx (Odyssey):134.51 Exatons
Inconclusive:

Hmmm...
Range User vs Range User fight
  • Jinx's primary technique is her ability to engage from a distance. If she can keep Shock Rock at bay with her explosives and gunfire, she could potentially wear him down. Conversely, if Shock Rock can close the distance quickly, his physical strength could overpower Jinx in close combat. Shock Rock entire combat relies on Ranged weapons that he imagines and creates using his energy.
  • Jinx’s explosives are powerful but may require precise aim. Shock Rock can dodge or absorb these attacks to give him nice power amps, he may gain the upper hand
  • Both has Spaceflight in their respective versions (Odyssey vs Omni-Naut). Guess the better question is whose spaceflight is better.
Attack Potency Difference: Shock Rock has 1.30x AP advantage but Jinx dependings on how her Stats Reductions are used can gain upper hand. I'll make Argument's later.
Need more input.​

Last edited:
Back