• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poutine vs Stoleen vs Logan Vs ERRORSANESS just kidding errorsaness is a ordermaker

Add Felix Kjellberg (a.k.a PewDiePie)

Putin-whos power can be describe(a.k.a real power)

Vs

Stalin-whos massively dowplayed power can be describe by his on name(a.k.a stalinater)

Vs

Logan-whos beyond the concept of beyond massively extreme downplayed and beyond the concept of beyond massively extreme lowballed power cannot be describe by any description even it is its own name(like logan tier).

I was too lazy to add the fx

Opcharmake said:
Vs

Stalin-whos massively dowplayed power can be describe by his on name(a.k.a stalinater)

Vs

Logan-whos beyond the concept of beyond massively extreme downplayed and beyond the concept of beyond massively extreme lowballed power cannot be describe by any description even it is its own name(like logan tier).

I was too lazy to add the fx
Stalin is in his ????????????? form

Vs

Stalin-whos massively dowplayed power can be describe by his on name(a.k.a stalinater) and on ?????????? form is undescribable

Vs

Logan-whos avatar's 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000(repeated spamfinitely( not even all forms of infinites is enough to describe the amount of 0 )000000000000000000000000% below the concept of below massively extreme downplayed and beyond the concept of beyond massively extreme lowballed power cannot be describe by any description even it is its own name(like logan tier or if we make loganpotence).

Putin is under a massive revision, so leave him out of it for now

Soel404 said:
Putin is under a massive revision, so leave him out of it for now
I will this is actually a sequel thread for Dump Vs Hitler requested by Mayron but Adolf dosn't have a page so...

Eternal figure said:
i'm actually working on a hitler page
Thanks, I was wondering if we would ever get one

Back