• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potentially Low 2-C SCP-682?

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
This may seems crazy, but a recent Alternate Universe tale of the SCP-Foundation suggest that SCP-682 exists in every universe, in the Tale The Lucky Dinosaur

""We got a message from, um, a place where the Foundation- our friends- can look at the multiverse. Do you know what that is? It's, um, our science says that there are many possible universes, and whenever anything happens, there are different ways it could have happened. And for each possibility, the world splits, so there are different worlds for every different thing that could happen. Those worlds aren't easy to see, but they're real in some way, and our friends say that they can see all the ways these choices and events can unfold. They all start from the same place, but they have every event that could have happened.

"Only… our friends told us that there aren't any worlds that don't have you in them. Every time you might have died or been injured, that universe just goes way, like it never existed."

That last bit of text also implies that everytime 682 died, the universe did too. And not just the content of it, the entire space-time continuum does too.

I don't think this would imply direct 2-C Dura, but since 682 hold a universe by sheer existence, it would probably affect his AP instead (And since 682 has much higher Dura than AP, probably in dura too).

Since it says that EVERY 682 in EVERY Universe is like that, it seems like it would apply to Original 682 too.

Idk if it's really important but it is implied that 682 has a large connection to the Multiverse

"More research certainly needs to be done. With more computer power, and more effort, they might be able to suss out a pattern of cause and effect that would, eventually, explain why 682 existed and what its connection to the entirety of the multiverse was."

And said Multiverse was confirmed being infinite.

"For all of their beautiful equipment, for all of their ability to condense infinite multiverses into simulated elegant strands"

So, you guys' thought on that?

I am reading that SCP exists in every universe, and I am also reading that when SCP ceases to exists, the universe ceases to exist. If the SCP in every universe are copies of each other, this could mean SCP is higher than Low 2-C, or even higher than 2-C, as SCP exists in countless universes (unless each SCP is different).

Great find.

Well it seems that each 682 is different (The one in "The Lucky Dinosaur" for example is a nice and seemingly weaker 682) however the researcher seems to claim 682 is linked to the Multiverse as a whole.

Hmm, could see this being legit. If i remember correctly there was an event log made before this where 682 was sent to an alternate universe using another SCP, and as soon as it was gone that universe's 682 was sent to the original universe (although it looked slightly different), so there's definitley more than one universe with a 682. If we accept it existing in infinite universes, that would make him 2-B or 2-A.

Ok so I found this. During the fight with 076, 682 created a localized space-time anomaly suggesting 682 is extradimensional.

I also found the test I mentioned earlier:

Item: SCP-507

Tissue Test Record: N/A

Termination Test Record: SCP-507 was physically attached to SCP-682's left forelimb with nylon zip ties while SCP-682 was inactive due to physical destruction incurred during an unrelated containment breach. Attending personnel continued to spray SCP-682's body, with the exception of the limb to which SCP-507 was attached, with hydrochloric acid provided via high-pressure hoses. After 7 hours and 52 minutes, SCP-507's anomalous properties activated and it and SCP-682 both disappeared.

SCP-507 remanifested in an unpopulated area adjacent to Site ÔûêÔûê, approximately 8,000 kilometers away, 63 hours later, attached to an entity possessing large fangs and a pair of vestigial wings but otherwise identical to SCP-682, by nylon zip ties of a different color than the ones applied by containment personnel at the beginning of the test. A handwritten note was found pinned to SCP-507's chest, reading as follows;

"Dear Universe 5802-Sigma-Blue-Romeo;

It's your problem now, suckers."

Well for the 507 test, it seems more like dumb luck than an ability 682 possess. The peeps from the other universe just strapped 507 to their own 682 and teleported it to us.

Well we already have the proof with the Lucky Dinosaur story. It specially says that there is no universe without a 682 in it, as all the ones without one are ded.

This seems legit, but I don't know if it would affect 682's "regular" AP, because he doesn't seem to be able to bring this power to use in battle. Maybe "Low 2-C by dying" or something to that effect?

Probably not, as it's not the same 682, but different versions of himself. Each 682 only appears to be linked to their respective universe, as it's not like all universes go away when one dies.

Ok, so we have 4 agreeing to the upgrade. Anyone else? How many people do we need for the upgrade to be added?

Just saw the earlier comment.

Yes, the universe+ would be for when he dies. Not sure about the durability, simply because he obviously stopped existing along with the universe, though "Low 2-C via death" should be completely fine.

Back