• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Potential JJK Spoilers]

You simply don't have enough faith in HIM
theory-about-gojos-return-v0-g3nkqyvn6rqb1.png
This him?
16-o_1.jpg

Gojo coming back to life, glazing Sukuna some more, then getting one shot/strong cleaved by Sukuna anyway.

Gege has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever
It'll be a full course meal of copium, hopium and a finishing touch of salt on top. Sukuna is cursed with the chef's talent after all.

Also I hope this thread stays up at little longer after the last one got the domain expansion: Delete.

I haven't seen this much copium about a character death in a long time, like what is it that has y'all insisting "he'll come back I swear" like let it go 😭
As I read someone say before:

You have no idea how smart Gojo fans become when they're on that copium. Every time they're put into this predicament, they analyze the hell out of JJK. Mfs on Twitter went into the medical science of Gojo.

As I read someone say before:

You have no idea how smart Gojo fans become when they're on that copium. Every time they're put into this predicament, they analyze the hell out of JJK. Mfs on Twitter went into the medical science of Gojo.
As two people i saw on reddit said:
"It would be such a pleasure if Gojo can be resurrected as many speculations. Having said that, I'm just in awe of the amount of copium that gojo fans have. They still can hang on the hope that the dude will somehow comeback."

"We are Gojo fans. Who would be limitless, if not us?"

As two people i saw on reddit said:
"It would be such a pleasure if Gojo can be resurrected as many speculations. Having said that, I'm just in awe of the amount of copium that gojo fans have. They still can hang on the hope that the dude will somehow comeback."

"We are Gojo fans. Who would be limitless, if not us?"
The PR team that man has is wild.

I haven't seen this much copium about a character death in a long time, like what is it that has y'all insisting "he'll come back I swear" like let it go 😭
Gojo will come back no matter what, my liver won't disappear, because in heaven as on earth, only Gojo deserves to be honored 🧿

htdjtyhd87vb1.jpg

Some extra cope but here's Kenny from the newest chap talking about going for the head against an RCT user

The latest chapter honestly drops the same info we've been told about in gojo vs toji one (about rct). "To kill a rct user cut off their head" and such. Kinda odd aint it.

the latest chapter title is also odd. "BAKA SURVIVOR" Guess which series this references? the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo anime.

Read the imgur to understand. Has many scans in it. Basically, in both series, both get cut in half, both die a sudden death, has basically same angle showing them cut in half and focus on their face (Their Mouth have a lot of blood for both), both fell in the same direction and such. This twitter post goes in detail about this:

"The title of 239 was the theme song for bo-bo-bo anime and again Gege was paying homage to other series. Gojo's death was parallel Tokkoro who died in the similar fashion (slashed in half, blood marks) but later got revived." (check it out)

furthermore, here are the lyrics for said song:
Baka Survivor, survive (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, win and move on (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Who's fault is it that you're this down?
You're always talking
You're just putting up with me aren't you? Isn't that true?
Your face looks a little bit more happy sometimes, doesn't it?
When you buy clothes, right right
Hey, look at that old dude's face!
That's what yours looks like!
Alright! I'm gonna survive!
Climb, Win
Spend the household income
B-A-K-A S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R
Baka Survivor, move up in the world (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, fly high (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
It's a me-ism, Baka Survivor
Ahh, don't forget, give it your best
No, it's alright if you forget
It's alright if you're trying against your will
Hey, hey, it's alright to cry!
It's a man and woman's destiny, destiny! Hey, look!
I wanted to be with my ideal person
But unexpectedly, I'm next to you
Whoa! Us meeting us fate!
Don't avoid it! Don't run from it!
Don't change it! Don't get into it!
B-A-K-A S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R
Baka Survivor, scream and cry (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, be happy (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
It's a you-ism, Baka Survivor
Yeah, yeah, yeaah!
Hey! I'm itching to do something!
I'm excited, I'm burning
It's irresistible!
Hey! This is no time to be careless
I'm afraid of my innermost thoughts, and my knees are shaking
But I'm not scared, I'm not scared; hey, go, go, go!
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor, survive (do it) baby
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor, survive..

the second imgur one might be a bit stretch but shrug.

but anyways that's all.

The latest chapter honestly drops the same info we've been told about in gojo vs toji one (about rct). "To kill a rct user cut off their head" and such. Kinda odd aint it.

the latest chapter title is also odd. "BAKA SURVIVOR" Guess which series this references? the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo anime.

Read the imgur to understand. Has many scans in it. Basically, in both series, both get cut in half, both die a sudden death, has basically same angle showing them cut in half and focus on their face (Their Mouth have a lot of blood for both), both fell in the same direction and such. This twitter post goes in detail about this:

"The title of 239 was the theme song for bo-bo-bo anime and again Gege was paying homage to other series. Gojo's death was parallel Tokkoro who died in the similar fashion (slashed in half, blood marks) but later got revived." (check it out)

furthermore, here are the lyrics for said song:
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, baby
Who's fault is it that you're this down?
You're always talking
You're just putting up with me aren't you? Isn't that true?
Your face looks a little bit more happy sometimes, doesn't it?
When you buy clothes, right right
Hey, look at that old dude's face!
That's what yours looks like!
Alright! I'm gonna survive!
Climb, Win
Spend the household income
B-A-K-A S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R
Baka Survivor, move up in the world (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, fly high (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Ahh, don't forget, give it your best
No, it's alright if you forget
It's alright if you're trying against your will
Hey, hey, it's alright to cry!
It's a man and woman's destiny, destiny! Hey, look!
I wanted to be with my ideal person
But unexpectedly, I'm next to you
Whoa! Us meeting us fate!
Don't avoid it! Don't run from it!
Don't change it! Don't get into it!
B-A-K-A S-U-R-V-I-V-O-R
Baka Survivor, scream and cry (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, be happy (do it)
Baka Survivor, baby
It's a you-ism, Baka Survivor
Yeah, yeah, yeaah!
Hey! I'm itching to do something!
I'm excited, I'm burning
It's irresistible!
Hey! This is no time to be careless
I'm afraid of my innermost thoughts, and my knees are shaking
But I'm not scared, I'm not scared; hey, go, go, go!
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor, baby
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor
Baka Survivor, survive..

the second imgur one might be a bit stretch but shrug.

but anyways that's all.

I want to believe that this time it isn't just our micros🔬. But if it is at least the song is catchy, thanks Gege

Tbf Gojo is probabaly the worst teacher in the series, Todo did more for Yuji's growth in like an hour than Gojo did in months
Yeah Gojo gave me slight Obi-Wan vibes (tho far more expressive) in the sense that he was too casual with his student(s), being more of a older brother figure that gets you into trouble rather than a teacher that helps with mental growth.

Back