• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Dishonored revision/Question

Idk cuz it seems she has a soul still but the question is can she operate without it? If she can she only gets immunity after putting it somewhere else as she initially had a soul just that she can put it somewhere else.

Idk cuz it seems she has a soul still but the question is can she operate without it? If she can she only gets immunity after putting it somewhere else as she initially had a soul just that she can put it somewhere else.
She spent most of the second game without it and the goal of the game is to return it to her.

Does she completely take her soul out of her body? If so, then yes. If not, I doubt it would warrant anything at all.

I dunno about that, she does say “my spirit is safe now” or something like that.

I agree with SomebodyData, also Delilah should get some form of Body Control if she can still operate her body without it having a soul inside.

Generally a soul is required to control the body, I don't know if Dishonored has some specific difference about it.

But, given a "standard setting", if you pull your soul out of your body and you still can control it, I'd call it body control.

I gave Body Control to this character and them operating their bodies without their souls in it is part of the reasons.

So i think we all agree to unconventional resistance to soul manipulation in her third tabber.

Generally a soul is required to control the body

It does? I thought all you'd need was the mind, which would presumably still be inside the body.

If I count SD, that's 3 staff approvals for unconventional resistance to soul manip, so It can probably be applied.