• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My words aren’t gonna do anything though.

Only thread mods and admins.

Only thread mods and admins.
Yeah I just saw that again to clarify
Approval of Revisions
In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
Anyway , can u atleast ping some mods?

@Mr._Bambu watched Hellsing and is already out here evaluating weeb verses. Character development fr.

In any case I’ll remain neutral as well.

Giving bro false hope Garri
I've been evaluating weeb verses for as long as I've been here.

If I didn't evaluate it, I'd evaluate nothing, because y'all mfs have no variety or taste.

Perhaps it would be better that way.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back