• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
Upon reviewing this scene

I came to a conclusion, that he bfr'd both of them to a place which no longer exist as the consequences of timeline reversal, that place was the universe which got destroyed and the law were no longer affected.

As u can see in this scan of timeline reversal

Conclusion,
So he detached both of them from their universe to a place which no longer exists and cannot be accessed anymore even when he changed the casualty of the destroed universe to go back to original form he can still access that destroed universe. which should give him the acasuality type 4.

Last edited:
So the first video doesn't really give me any meaningful data to work with. I can see that their environment is different after the peach wood sword is sent to the girl, but I don't see how this correlates to Type 4 Acausality- I don't see how you look at that and say that they are going to a place that no longer exists, unless some context not afforded here is supporting that.

The latter scan just says "My feelings for you transcends time and space, so no matter how the timeline is altered, it'll bring me back to you"- which suggests some level of acausality (Type 1, probably) if that is literally resurrecting her or transporting her regardless of timeline alterations, and that the writer should probably be flogged before he can write anything else. I don't quite grasp the implications for acausality Type 4 provided with the current explanations.

I appreciate u took time to come here., I changed the links for your better understanding,

Context is the place where he bfr'd both of them, was the same universe but was previously destroyed but later they reversed the timeline to make everything go back, but due to time reversal the destruction of universe never happened which he changed the casualty by time reversal, but he can still go the that place which now no longer exist as the result of time reversal

So I edited the link u can see he reversed the timeline making everything go back to normal

I will be answering​

@Abstractly_a_Protagonist points here​

After all, if this is truly a BFR.
I came to a conclusion, that he bfr'd both of them to a place which no longer exist as the consequences of timeline reversal, that place was the universe which got destroyed and the law were no longer affected.

Why Sun Rong had her hair in pony tail? Then after the scene done, her hairstyle goes back to her usual hair style? It is because they're reminiscing of their time together back in Season 1 where Sun Rong tied her hair in resolve of saving Wang Ling by wielding Jingke (the wooden sword) in season 1, which surprise-surprise she also wield it in this scene (Season 2) as well.
So? This is not the first time wang ling did bfr like this.
Here you can see he bfr'd "Silvie" that unicorn the same way as he did with sun rong the only difference is that in silvie's case he bfr'd Silvie to a blanc space and even evolve her to new form, but in sun rong's case he take them to the same place which was destroyed previously.
The moment is so similiar that both of them reminisce of that special place.

Wang Ling sentence he said to her at that scene? In many anime, where the situation is tense and both character have maximum trust with each other, they are often portrayed capable of knowing what each other had to say.
No, that is no special place, also she acted like that cuz her memory got erased by time travel, as froggy stated she will no longer remember what happened in destroyed universe.
This is more logical to me than the conjecture that Wang Ling goes out of his way to BFR both of them to supposedly destroyed place, only to have a small talk, then goes back when he could have just talk to her via telepathy. I don't think our Wang Ling would go to such roundbout way.
No, as in S1 ep 6, she gets to wang ling's true power and he had no choice but to make her memory seald in her head, but she is gaining her memory everytime Jingke comes in contact with her,

Also, stop downplaying him ong

My reason for asking for POSSIBLY type 4 is he can detach himself to the world which doesn't exist and cannot be accessed neither there are laws. Basically going outside the world's and it's laws.

Initially, there is no concrete evidence to support the claim that the video is entirely non-existent or devoid of any rules. There is a lack of proof or even suggestive evidence.

Furthermore, it's worth noting the repeated use of the same video to propose ten distinct abilities. The connection made to infer acausality type 4 based on a romantic line appears somewhat dubious.

I also disagree with @Mr._Bambu's suggestion. I fail to see how anything goes beyond the romantic luck they both experienced or the "fate" they share.

Hard disagree here.

Initially, there is no concrete evidence to support the claim that the video is entirely non-existent or devoid of any rules. There is a lack of proof or even suggestive evidence.
It is possible to get more than 1 abilities from the same scenes, also I am only using that to prove that's the same place which existed before.
Furthermore, it's worth noting the repeated use of the same video to propose ten distinct abilities. The connection made to infer acausality type 4 based on a romantic line appears somewhat dubious.
I also clarified it that place where he changed the location does existed prior the time reversal,
I also disagree with @Mr._Bambu's suggestion. I fail to see how anything goes beyond the romantic luck they both experienced or the "fate" they share
No it wasn't just some romantic luck, i gave proof of him using bfr like that on Sylvie here 👇
So? This is not the first time wang ling did bfr like this.
Here you can see he bfr'd "Silvie" that unicorn the same way as he did with sun rong the only difference is that in silvie's case he bfr'd Silvie to a blanc space and even evolve her to new form, but in sun rong's case he take them to the same place which was destroyed previously.

No it wasn't just some romantic luck, i gave proof of him using bfr like that on Sylvie here 👇
Which only justifies BFR and nothing else.

Nothing here addressed anything what I said. My position still remains unchanged.

No,
859680842476683267.gif

I'll wait for other for their opinion

I also disagree with @Mr._Bambu's suggestion. I fail to see how anything goes beyond the romantic luck they both experienced or the "fate" they share.

Hard disagree here.
I don't actually have the further context to the quote. Hence why I added the qualifier of "if this works like X" (how it seems to imply it works), then I would agree with Aca 1.

I am just saying he is still able to access that destroyed world which no longer exist after the time reversal regardless of that he change the casuality by reversing the timeline.
1011614243830902918.png

Well, it would be Type 1 at minimum. But to survive having a past self destroyed due to the time you originated from doesn't quite qualify for Type 4. Type 4 is basically having no past, present, or future due to existing outside of time.

But I am neutral otherwise if there may be other reasons, but just the stuff Bambu brought up does make sense. Though now he seems unsure. But I'll see what some of those other Thread Mods think.

Well, it would be Type 1 at minimum. But to survive having a past self destroyed due to the time you originated from doesn't quite qualify for Type 4. Type 4 is basically having no past, present, or future due to existing outside of time.

But I am neutral otherwise if there may be other reasons, but just the stuff Bambu brought up does make sense. Though now he seems unsure. But I'll see what some of those other Thread Mods think.
One more thing to say as I saw this note on acasuality page
Note: Being completely independent of space, time, laws, or similar forces does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.
clarified that world has no laws in it neither do exist in reality and him being able to access kinda shows he can have this type.

I was not uncertain. Without being provided with significant further circumstances, the best it could qualify for is Aca 1. The BFR thing is a different beast but wouldn't seem to be Aca 4 from my estimation.

Before giving my opinion, I would like you to provide more context, supporting text, and a clearer argument because I don't feel the connection between what you said and the scans.

P/S: Maybe you posted it above but haven't read it yet because I don't want to read any more text after reading 4 walls of text continuously. I'll be back after relaxing, in about an hour.

I gave input clearly. I don't think it fits Aca 4. I cannot be more clear than this. Ask another parent if one says no, I don't particularly care either way.

Also Ddm isn't sure here
but just the stuff Bambu brought up does make sense. Though now he seems unsure. But I'll see what some of those other Thread Mods think.
I was not uncertain.
DDM disagreed, but was not sure since he thought Mr Bambu was also uncertain. Which he was not.
, and dread didn't replied to me,
Doesnt matter. She disagreed. A "Hard Disagree" matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back