• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly 1-A SMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this point

"The entire SMT Megaverse down to the Conceptual Level where Quantum Mechanics like Wave Functions and Non-Euclidean Space resides in which makes SMT's Cosmology Infinite-Dimensional"

... uh?

What makes it infinite dimensional?

Non Euclidean space can happen in our three dimensional reality

Xantospoc said:
I don't get this point
"The entire SMT Megaverse down to the Conceptual Level where Quantum Mechanics like Wave Functions and Non-Euclidean Space resides in which makes SMT's Cosmology Infinite-Dimensional"

... uh?

What makes it infinite dimensional?

Non Euclidean space can happen in our three dimensional reality
Wave Function aren't Infinite-Dimensional (even if I'm pretty sure that they aren't any mention of Wave Functions in SMT)?

Hykuu said:
wave functions exist in smt lol
stephen has a attack calle wave function
Having an attack called like this =/= use the thing said. Except if there is a proof of the attack being actual Wave Function.

look at how stephen uses his attacks, they are all based off mathematics

like singularrites n other shit

he is prolly collapsing a wave function in order to attack you

but i really don't care about this shit so you can ignore my comment

Seriously though. This page is pure Wank (like everything in that wiki), Conceptions are simply Universes being erased by Kagutsuchi and then rebirthed based on a specific Ideology or School of Thought. They have -zero- to do with Concepts, much less Concepts in an 1-A sense like Platonic Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back