• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible way big downgrade

Ult doesn't really have any good feats. I can't confidently say anything on him without resorting to headcanon. Normal Way Big however is at least moon level in strength or sightly below and large planet level in destructive power. If people are trying to argue "the games aren't canon" they'd be wrong. They are canon and are even referenced as alternate timelines by Paradox. So the 5-A feat is very much applicable.

Exactly and Way big was shows is impressive cosmic ray in the show as well I remember against Malware and way big's reaction speed against conquest ray and overpowering it confirms who he is what he can do but any way if you want to check that thread out and give your input then it's your choice sir.

@SkyeNyx wasn't only Vilgax Attacks referenced by Paradox? While Way Big's feat takes place in Cosmic Destruction.

Also being referenced doesn't necessarily mean canon, on this site there are very strict standards for such a thing.

there is also this statement of Malware himself in fourth form:

Malware: The Conductoid? Pathetic. I destroyed you once before, and I'm a hundred times more powerful now!

This indicates Fourth Form Malware is only 100 times more powerful than himself when he destroys Feedback (third form) and in that same episode a stronger version of third form Malware fights on par with Humungousaur, indicating that Way Big can at most be 100 times stronger than Humungousaur since he got defeated by Fourth Form Malware.

I also debunked Way Big scaling to the Conquest Ray in this thread since Emperor Milleous never states that he used the Conquest Ray in that episode and the color of the beam is different.

Paradox also mentions in omniverse that there are infinite timelines iirc. Pretty much everything in Ben 10 is canon (except for probably the old flash games and the Galactic Racing spin off) just not necessarily to the prime timeline. Point though is that Cosmic Destruction is definitely a canon alternate timeline and Dwayne McDuffie's wife was like the lead person in developing the game and she later went on with Matt Wayne to develope Omniverse.

We are currently doing an Alien X revision and we only accept hundreds of timelines in 2011/2012 (during UA), that keep exponentially expanding ad-infinitum and without any end of time (so it would be 2A but like I said, it's still under revision).

Infinite timelines doesn't necessarily mean everything that happens in the video game is canon tho, you could as well make a fanfic and claim that it's canon that way.

I will however consult with one of the admins or moderators that are knowledgeable on Ben 10 to see if we can accept it as canon or not.

@SkyeNyx I put up a poll in this thread to discuss the canonicity of Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction since the staff's opinion is mostly neutral, letting you know in case you're interested.

Back