• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Possible) Upgrade for Ultraman Zero

Okay, as seen here in this picture of Ultra Zero Fight (His last installment before the next Ultra):

20160930-161957

He reverses time on a stellar scale (Said by one of the antagonist as, "rewind time on a local area" wat?).

And yeah, I'm not quite sure how this scales to him without using that power but since those were mere side-effects from his Time Rewind ability, his normal stats without using this ability should be able to be at those levels as well because... Ultraman.

And since, Zero has since became much more powerful after that attaining that form, his base form, along with his new power-ups including Ultimate form should be upgraded beyond his current tiering and of course, power-scale them accordingly. Not to mention that some of the previous Heisei Ultras are only slightly below him in power.

Extra Q: I know this stupid, but how much would we have to go to break into the next tier simply using the current power-scaling method if the character is placed at 4-B?

I don't know I'd the feat in question and, I don't know, need input? I'm also only bumping because I want the stupid extra question answered.

I was curious about this as well. The feat was great enough for him to be rated at Solar System level. But idk... it could be considered as hax only. Heh, for me, it's accepted enough because it actually gave us the scale of his full power

So

Attack Potency : Unknown, Solar System level at full power

I thought it could possibly be multi ss seeing that he moved around I don't know, hundreds, maybe just tens of them but still... I'll just wait for other's input.

Who knows, maybe mere side effects doesn't necessarily mean actual AP

I do not think that rewinding time can be counted as an AP upgrade, juat as a hax ability.

Based on my calc

Normal ultraman:example (ultraman, ultra seven and ultraman taro, tier gonna be 5-A

Super ultra: example (ultra zero and belial tier gonna be 4-B)

Legendary ultra: example (ultraman king, ultraman tiga glitter form, ultraman saga, ultraman legend and ultraman ginga victory. Tier gonna be 3-A)

Based on what? A form of time travel does not count as actual destructive capacity.

Antvasima said:
Based on what? A form of time travel does not count as actual destructive capacity.
Ant, zero is basically stronger than normal ultraman. Normal ultraman can't defeat belial and hyper zetton

You need much better justifications than that a certain character is stronger than another. For example, the upper border of solar system level is roughly a trillion times higher than the lower border.

Bruh, I myself won't really say the god tiers of the ultraman verse to be at 3-A. At least, not until it's confirmed. Which, probably will not happen.

Like ant said, yer gonna need better justifications as well as a good reason as to why that is so.

Besides, I don't see no calc there fam.

@Mr.Cutlery

A calc isn't always necessary when scaling. It's just that you can't instantly assume a tier jump at the stellar levels due to the gap between the high and low ends.

Back