• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for solid snake

So I've been checking some metal gear pages and I've seen an inconsistency in the keys so solid snake has an 8-B key with much higher with weapons
because he damaged vamp who is 8-A

Now what I don't get is why solid doesn't get an 8-A key for being able to injure Vamp but volgin (who is also 8-B without weapons) gets a 7-C key with the Davy Crockett even though volgin doesn't have the durability he gets the 7-C key for having a weapon
and solid has no 8-A key for having a weapon (that can damage vamp) so I propose solid gets an 8-A key with weapons

The profiles are being revised by Chariot. I wouldnt try anything until the day that everything is complete comes

Solid Snake is just a shredded dude with guns
I support the 9-C downgrade FRA
This actually pisses me off even if it is just a joke.
So I've been checking some metal gear pages and I've seen an inconsistency in the keys so solid snake has an 8-B key with much higher with weapons
because he damaged vamp who is 8-A

Now what I don't get is why solid doesn't get an 8-A key for being able to injure Vamp but volgin (who is also 8-B without weapons) gets a 7-C key with the Davy Crockett even though volgin doesn't have the durability he gets the 7-C key for having a weapon
and solid has no 8-A key for having a weapon (that can damage vamp) so I propose solid gets an 8-A key with weapons
8-B is pretty ****** tbh (Ironically though, Volgin is keeping his 8-B electricity, there's no issue with that and the math checks out)
Snake can and will be rated eventually for his weapons, and they will, in fact, be well into tier 8 (some of them anyway).
But just slapping a "8-A" with weapons ain't it chief, the weapons vary drastically, some 9-A, some 8-C, some even High 8-C and some of course, 8-A. Best I can agree to atm is a vague "up to 8-A with some weapons", but tbh I'd just wait another thousand years

Also Snake is missing literally 85% of his equipment, it's not just a "he's not rated with a few weapons", it's more like said weapons ain't even listed to begin with.
Raiden jacked off Snake in Rising during a Codec. He's clearly 7-A and FTL
This is also true.

IMG_7959.gif

This actually pisses me off even if it is just a joke.

8-B is pretty ****** tbh (Ironically though, Volgin is keeping his 8-B electricity, there's no issue with that and the math checks out)
Snake can and will be rated eventually for his weapons, and they will, in fact, be well into tier 8 (some of them anyway).
But just slapping a "8-A" with weapons ain't it chief, the weapons vary drastically, some 9-A, some 8-C, some even High 8-C and some of course, 8-A. Best I can agree to atm is a vague "up to 8-A with some weapons", but tbh I'd just wait another thousand years

Also Snake is missing literally 85% of his equipment, it's not just a "he's not rated with a few weapons", it's more like said weapons ain't even listed to begin with.

This is also true.
Oh yeah 8-A with some weapons works too

If they remake it, I'd assume no. Except maybe Volgin's AP feats like smashing a wall or punching through Shago's armor, due to more detailed textures and models, maybe Shago destroying the steel walls would be better due to being more detailed and not just a flat texture.
The rest should be identical as the more they add or stray, the more they're going to piss people off.
Seems like it's every other mgs speed feat
Yeah but it looks to be a bit higher than the rest, notable upgrade.

Nope. Raiden jacked him off once. This means Snake scales above him in both AP, LS, and RM+BM speed.
a compelling argument
however, raiden uses lightning, and I can easily tank a 9 volt battery being thrown at me, so I'd suggest making raiden at least 10-C likely far higher, far higher with ripper mode
just to be safe

If they remake it, I'd assume no. Except maybe Volgin's AP feats like smashing a wall or punching through Shago's armor, due to more detailed textures and models, maybe Shago destroying the steel walls would be better due to being more detailed and not just a flat texture.
The rest should be identical as the more they add or stray, the more they're going to piss people off.

and maybe volgins electricity could be as fast as natural lightning since its a remake

a compelling argument
however, raiden uses lightning, and I can easily tank a 9 volt battery being thrown at me, so I'd suggest making raiden at least 10-C likely far higher, far higher with ripper mode
just to be safe
Nope. Raiden clearly scales above the Peace Walker hydrogen bomb (
:8BStarPlatinum:
) and he jacks off Snake so He's 7-A and FTL+

Back