• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible update to the Kirby Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So one of Kirby lasts enemy was Void Termina, the destroyer of worlds, however i think Void can do way more than that
latest

latest

latest

latest

So as you all can see thats kirby descriptions shows 2 things
1: Void Termina is Kirby biggest most dangerous threat
2: it is heavily implied that not only Void can destroy the Universe, but all of the Kirby verse wich include things such as the Mirror Dimension, a universe and the Black Mirror wich is a small multiverse
If Void Termina has all of this power and could destroy the Kirby verse wich even has a small multiverse, then he should be from a high tier then 4-A
Also since Void is considered the Biggest Kirby thread he should be higher then Magolor, who [ used the universe itself as a weapon, including a multitude of galaxies and even after Magolor defeat the universe itself began crumbling, also it seems as thought [[https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...ty_Tear.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170523175326 the universe's fabric is tearing after his defeat]]
And if Void is superior to that wich we know he is because he could create up to 4 master crowns and Magolor have only one
So at the very least im trying to say the Kirby crew should be at least Universe Level (3-A) and at most Multiverse Level (Low 2-C to 2-C)

Last edited:
I mean, we’ve scaled people off of stuff like this before (Alien X, for example, is rated 2-B off of an Omnipotent statement placing him above something he’s never directly been compared to. Vegeta’s rated 5-A for claiming he could destroy the Planet) but indeed, these are probably Hyperbole. Things like ‘end all of existence’ and such are commonly exaggerations used to hype up a villain.
However, I have heard a 2-C Kirby CRT is planned, meaning this subject isn’t entirely done yet.

Oh, I must’ve misread that then, lol. My bad, but you guys still get the point, we have and do scale off of statements before, but this one probably shouldn’t be used as ‘end all of existence’ isn’t really a quantifiable hyperbole or claim.

In addition, there’s another CRT going on, one you made. There’s only really supposed to be 1 crt at a time.

I mean, we’ve scaled people off of stuff like this before (Alien X, for example, is rated 2-B off of an Omnipotent statement placing him above something he’s never directly been compared to. Vegeta’s rated 5-A for claiming he could destroy the Planet) but indeed, these are probably Hyperbole. Things like ‘end all of existence’ and such are commonly exaggerations used to hype up a villain.
However, I have heard a 2-C Kirby CRT is planned, meaning this subject isn’t entirely done yet.
Alien X 2-B is wrong as well. I think I'll make a CRT in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back