• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible universal feat for Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePerpetual said:
So, just to review, can we say again why Mundus/Dante/etc. are Galaxy level?

Mundus is Galaxy from being able to create one complete with stars and habitable planets. (As shown in DMC1)

Sparda scales to galaxy level from being able to defeat Mundus and the rest of his army.

Dante is able to access Sparda's power from using the Sparda blade allowing him to tap into his powers.

DMC2 Dante's Majin DT is galaxy because numerous NPC and author statements claim him to be stronger than Sparda at this point in time. He even managed to speed blitz Argosax in base form. A being who Sparda needed help from humans to seal away.

Annnd that should be it.

Speed should also be MFTL via flying through stars and getting to a planet in like 2 seconds.

Judgment-Cut said:
ThePerpetual said:
So, just to review, can we say again why Mundus/Dante/etc. are Galaxy level?
Mundus is Galaxy from being able to create one complete with stars and habitable planets. (As shown in DMC1)
Sparda scales to galaxy level from being able to defeat Mundus and the rest of his army.

Dante is able to access Sparda's power from using the Sparda blade allowing him to tap into his powers.

DMC2 Dante's Majin DT is galaxy because numerous NPC and author statements claim him to be stronger than Sparda at this point in time. He even managed to speed blitz Argosax in base form. A being who Sparda needed help from humans to seal away.

Annnd that should be it.

Speed should also be MFTL via flying through stars and getting to a planet in like 2 seconds.
So he, Mundus, Agrosax and SParda seem to hit the tier 3 category

Judgment-Cut said:
I hate it when you read certain parts of me argument and twist it beyond all belief its a reason why arguing with you in particulat makes me want to literally ignroe you completely.
Yeah, he pretty much does that in every thread he gets into it seems, just ignore him, it's what i was told to do.

Mundus creates a pocket universe with reality warping. I don't see him breaking a pocket universe with his power, but he *did* create one, that's in the feats.

I'll vote for universal level reality warping (insert galatic or solar system, whatever you want to) as long as the change understands the difference between his strength being Tier 3 (which he's not, at least, imo) and him having strong reality warping (which he does).

That's my two cents.

Can we prove that this is a realm he created, rather than one that he simply transported Dante to? In addition, can we prove that the background is comprised of real stars and not just your everyold Astral Ending backdrop?

ThePerpetual said:
Can we prove that this is a realm he created, rather than one that he simply transported Dante to? In addition, can we prove that the background is comprised of real stars and not just your everyold Astral Ending backdrop?

The stars are not a astral ending eyedrop. Both Dante and Mundus flew into a planet complete with an atmosphere. So the likleyhood of the stars being real rather than an illusion is increased. He was also bragging to Dante about how he can create an infinite amount of Trish's. And Mundus has created beings like Nightmare who was able to suck people into its own pocket dimension and Gigapede who made its entry into the world via a rift in the time/space fabric.

Also Mundus teleporting himself to space would make no sense as that would make both escape the demon world. And how Mundus could of done that from the very beggining making some incosistencies. So Mundus creating a galaxy sized pocket dimension would make more sense compared to them going into space for the actual battle.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
so will the upgrade happen?

Probably but not sure when. As long as I have proof showing that its not an astral eyedrop ( planets being present in vicinty) and it was not teleportation ( from the gif and that Mundus has created beings able to travel through space/time continum and has made beings with inner pocket dimensions)

Well, first off, even if he is in creating that then it would be Multi-Solar System, not Galaxy. We cannot we our entire galaxy from our own night sky, just a bunch of stars.

Two, i still don't particularly see him creating anything, strictly. And how would teleporting into space escape the demon world? Aren't they different realities entirely or something? If there's something really obvious I'm missing here I do apologize, admittedly a bit rusty on my DMC lore.

ThePerpetual said:
Well, first off, even if he is in creating that then it would be Multi-Solar System, not Galaxy. We cannot we our entire galaxy from our own night sky, just a bunch of stars.
Two, i still don't particularly see him creating anything, strictly. And how would teleporting into space escape the demon world? Aren't they different realities entirely or something? If there's something really obvious I'm missing here I do apologize, admittedly a bit rusty on my DMC lore.
Galaxy to Multi Solar System seems about right

And yea to even be able to access the demon world takes a lot of prep time or being able to cross through the space/time continum. Both human and demon worlds are vastly different with the demon world never really showing any sor of space at all.

For Mundus to teleport outside the demon world into our space would make no sense as I have said before. Also when Mundus does use teleportation it mostly makes him go outside his physical form making his appearence to appear as three red dots. However while Mundus creates the pocket dimension his physical form is still present.

Also keep in mind that Mundus can create a countless number of Trishes. And has made beings like Giigapede which have crossed through the time/space continum.

Multi-Solar System should be counted as a minimum in this case, so an update is due.

Any replies?

What Mundus done was creation. Because if he where to teleport he would just become the red orbs and not be present in his physical form. And because he did not become those three red orbs I think teleportaion can be discredited.

Given that Mundus already has an impressive track record in creation and he never showcases himself teleporting in his original form I can safely say it was creation. Too much evidence for it being creation than anything else.

Also a little funfact. Mundus's name in latin means "imagined universe".

So.....

Is the Upgrade up for grabs now? People are agreeing and I pretty much showed the amount of evidence present for the feat being creation rather than teleportion due to the red orb thingy. Also not an outlier doods due to them being god tiers. Also Majin Dante > Sparda Dante > DMC4 Dante > DMC1 Dante > DMC3 Dante.

If there are objections please state so.

Aye, it has. This thread's done on for a really long time. Perhaps it would be for the best to simply create a new one, with more clear and concise arguments for any one side gathered from the evidence presented?

That seems like a good idea. I do not have the energy to read through all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back