• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible type 5 Immortality for Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yhwach described as both alive and dead? Hmm interesting, I'm not sure this is relevant but, isn't that basically his objective to merged the 3 realms? To make anyone not to fear death and life stuff?

The remains of Yhwach's reiatsu that vanished was the one in Soul Society which according to chapter 685 & 686 was under Mayuri's lab.

Therefore it was part of his reiatsu that was not sealed by the zero squad. In this form he was able to open portals between realms and was probably gonna take over Kazui's body like he absorb Aizen to come back from his reiatsu form.

Can parasites remake the body of the host into the original one like Yhwach did after absorbing Aizen?

type 6 Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

AppleLord said:
The remains of Yhwach's reiatsu that vanished was the one in Soul Society which according to chapter 685 & 686 was under Mayuri's lab.

Therefore it was part of his reiatsu that was not sealed by the zero squad. In this form he was able to open portals between realms and was probably gonna take over Kazui's body like he absorb Aizen to come back from his reiatsu form.
Sounds like parasitic to me.

Bruh that isn't parasitic and I don't know what Apple is talking about as I said above no one knows what occurred between Yhwach and Kazui any explaining is heading towards fan fiction zone.

Yhwach has never been shown to be parasitic in a way he can absorb people to gain their powers and abilities,that is about it.

I mean, Yhwach did Absorb Aizen and reform his body after being getsuga'd into a puddle.

But again, I don't really care which Immortality it is, so I will drop it.

Besides if he were parasitic and he moved to a new body killing the old one in the process.the worlds would collapse since he will longer be supporting it.

All we know is he is in a deathlike state but is also alive(since reiatsu keeps pumping) to me this looks like type 5.

Yes, it' type 7. Ghosts, Zombies and sometimes Vampires and such have this type of immortality. The only things it can grant you are either

A) Other types of immortality (mostly types 1 or 2).

B) Resistance to standard Death manipulation, because you are already dead. Not always, but sometimes, like in the case of ghosts.

Anyway, why do the Dementors have type 5 for the same reason?

He isn't a zombie lol this is a zombie. Yhwach's physical body is dead it is a shell. But he is also alive and can influence the world and maintain balance. He is in a similar state to the previous Soul King, he was considered alive but was also dead.

654Izuru appears

Zombie undead souls...

A Soul turns into the > Soul King dies and turns into a > Zombie Soul Undead.

@,@

Sun Wukong from Journey to the West literally acquire four different types of immortality, and also erased his name from the Book of Death, making him unbound by conventional life or death in the way other entities are.

Kaguya Houraisan also applies for Type 5.

Gods from Greek Mythology which are beyond Thanatos' (Embodiment of Death) reach would also qualify.

You have to not abide by traditional Life and Death as concepts in your universe to apply. Not just stay alive while being dead, which is just called Undead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back