• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Time Eater revision, baseline 2-C?

The Time Eater is currently classified as Low 2-C, that would be Universe+, capable of affecting the entire 4 dimensions of space and time

I am not very knowledgeable of the wiki but I have noticed a thing and I want to point it out, to see if it actually warrants a revision or if not to know why

The Time Eater being Low 2-C would mean that it is capable of pulling from any point in the past, present, or future of the universe it is in, and that seems to be the case in Sonic Generations

However, in Sonic Generations one of the stages is Crisis City, that cannot exist in any way in the universe Sonic Generations takes place in, and therefore must be taken from another timeline

This is because Solaris exists in the past, present, and future, and when it is destroyed in Sonic 2006 it isn't simply destroyed, its existance is completely deleted, Solaris (and so Crisis City too) has never existed in the canon timeline, in which Sonic Generations takes place

For the Time Eater to have taken Crisis City it must have taken it from another timeline, another universe, and it seems to me like that would make it baseline 2-C, Low Multiversal, because it affected at least two universes in a space-temporal manner

If this is not the case could you please explain why, I'd be curious to know why

Does that also mean he would not be baseline 2-C?

Because considering what I said he must have taken from the Modern canon, a timeline with Crisis City, and the Classic canon, which is 3 universes

Dark Robotnick said:
Does that also mean he would not be baseline 2-C?
Because considering what I said he must have taken from the Modern canon, a timeline with Crisis City, and the Classic canon, which is 3 universes
Makes sense and give more support for 2-C Time Eater.

So far I have only seen support here, so how can this question be brought to authorities who can decide if the update must be done or not? I am not too familiar with the rules of updating pages on this wiki

Time Eater destroying Classic Sonic's timeline seems to be a separate instance to where he destroyed Modern Sonic's timeline since Time Eater is present in Green Hill when he destroys Classic Sonic's timeline but he appears in Unspecified Field when he destroys Modern Sonic's timeline

Back