• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you know nothing that you said prove it isn't passive? neither the note. please read the profile.

1 dosen't matter it's like saying goku AP stomps HDE so it's HDE, false equivalence. 1 fallacy

2 Dosen't matter, wog said that they are will and psychological energy.

3 returned to zero

4 that's literally irrelevant

Giorno literally don't do nothing, ger just rz.
OK let's try to get back to point then
RtZ is passive I know that for sure
But what I'm asking is where is it stated to be capable of affecting Passives?

RtZ >> MIH speed and Notorious BIG speed (infinite speed), so, RtZ is faster than baseline infinite speed, and without context, passives are only baseline infinite speed, so, RtZ can affect passives

rtz is incomparable to other stands (currently applied for speed) meaning he is above stands that are passives, like C-Moon or made in heaven, that passively manipulate gravity (C-Moon with his existence maked gravity go out, and made in heaven passively incress time acceleration and speed)

RtZ >> MIH speed and Notorious BIG speed (infinite speed), so, RtZ is faster than baseline infinite speed, and without context, passives are only baseline infinite speed, so, RtZ can affect passives
rtz is incomparable to other stands (currently applied for speed) meaning he is above stands that are passives, like C-Moon or made in heaven, that passively manipulate gravity (C-Moon with his existence maked gravity go out, and made in heaven passively incress time acceleration and speed)
Again, if the speed for both passive activations are EQUAL

I already know his passive is fast AF
I'm saying if his passive activation speed and goku passive activation speed are the exact same

i proved that he above passives, and rtz is pretty much passive because any danger that would affect giorno gets rtz and he also can decide what to rtz (he can rtz even stands that are will itself)

xeno goku passives is kinda baseline

i proved that he above passives, and rtz is pretty much passive because any danger that would affect giorno gets rtz and he also can decide what to rtz (he can rtz even stands that are will itself)

xeno goku passives is kinda baseline
OK good thanks
Now tell me
How would RtZ work against several hundred passives all at the same time and at the same speed of RtZ if speed is equal

Even you have to admit that's a stretch to assume he would RtZ all of them

And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the effect have to take place FIRST before it can be turned to Zero. And if he is turning something to zero how can you say he can turn several hundred passives to Zero all at the same time

OK good thanks
Now tell me
How would RtZ work against several hundred passives all at the same time and at the same speed of RtZ if speed is equal

well, i will make an example with DB directly. Granolah showed in last charapters to literally dodge attacks from vegeta and goku, them together couldn't even approach the speed of granolah.

ger rtz is currently treated as passive because any attack will get rtz, and manual because he can decide it too, basically his passive above more than unquantificably above other passives and infinite speed.

OK good thanks
Now tell me

Returning all of it to 0?

well, i will make an example with DB directly. Granolah showed in last charapters to literally dodge attacks from vegeta and goku, them together couldn't even approach the speed of granolah.

ger rtz is currently treated as passive because any attack will get rtz, and manual because he can decide it too, basically his passive above more than unquantificably above other passives and infinite speed.
Yes any attack but not any passive
And yes again I know how fast as all hell his passive is
I'm saying what if he's taking on all of goku's haxes all of which are at the EXACT SAME LEVEL AND DEGREE of speed as RtZ
You can't use because his passive is faster as an argument because all passives are all THE SAME SPEED and what makes you think RtZ will affect several hundred passives of the same league of speed

You could just say that RtZ will just return them all of them to zero but the passives will still remain active taking effect again and then being RtZ again triggering an endless cycle

Yes any attack but not any passive
And yes again I know how fast as all hell his passive is
I'm saying what if he's taking on all of goku's haxes all of which are at the EXACT SAME LEVEL AND DEGREE of speed as RtZ
You can't use because his passive is faster as an argument because all passives are all THE SAME SPEED and what makes you think RtZ will affect several hundred passives of the same league of speed

You could just say that RtZ will just return them all of them to zero but the passives will still remain active taking effect again and then being RtZ again triggering an endless cycle
man.. please adjust to our standards if you don't want to be banned, you can easily be faster than passives
You can't return something to zero if its already at zero
ok you are looking for it.

Okay
Clearly I must not know the advance Mechanics of GER ability and I'm lacking in knowledge as to how RtZ works...

So I'll just look into it sometime and never discuss the topic of GER again til I know enough about how the JoJo wiki says it works and how it's treated on the Site

I don't want do the report request... but it seems like you are literally looking for it, first you say that rtz cannot affect the passive because "it's already zero" and "I'm going to check the jojo wiki" when literally the whole forum is based on our wiki and our profiles. I just want confirmation that you are kidding.

I don't want do the report request... but it seems like you are literally looking for it, first you say that rtz cannot affect the passive because "it's already zero" and "I'm going to check the jojo wiki" when literally the whole forum is based on our wiki and our profiles. I just want confirmation that you are kidding.
I actually am 😂

Truth be told Im relatively new here so I really don't know how things work so I ask things outta curiousity but never to disrespect anyone or anything or to cause harm

I actually am 😂
you saved yourself because this thread is sun fun and games, but on that of flash against goku .. well that was a versus thread, jokes are not allowed there, so I advise you not to do them there. btw considered lucky enough, it usually goes differently

you saved yourself because this thread is sun fun and games, but on that of flash against goku .. well that was a versus thread, jokes are not allowed there, so I advise you not to do them there. btw considered lucky enough, it usually goes differently
mans right. you will get scolded

you saved yourself because this thread is sun fun and games, but on that of flash against goku .. well that was a versus thread, jokes are not allowed there, so I advise you not to do them there.
Yes alright. I'll be sure to watch what I say and try to know more about how the rules and standards of the site so that I don't do anything unnecessary and foolish.

I'm still new and don't really know much about the Wiki but I'll try to get the hang of it.

Yes alright. I'll be sure to watch what I say and try to know more about how the rules and standards of the site so that I don't do anything unnecessary and foolish.

I'm still new and don't really know much about the Wiki but I'll try to get the hang of it.
usually new people are like that, so don't worry.

which are then brutally banned and another matter

Back