• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, long story short, Kage Bunshin are stated to dissapear after one strong hit.

This however, does seem to have exceptions in the series. For one, Kurama-Clones can survive having their Arms cut off, as shown in the last fight and even normal Clones can sustain themselves for a while, after receiving damage,as, again seen in the last fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

So does that rate an update of their pages?

No real need.

It's simple the fact that more chakra is put into the clone but if their struck by a sufficient amount of force they will disappear. Or you could go with the plot demands it.

As we've seen them die by small things like a cut or Sakura simply shaking the ground but take forever to poof away on other occasions to surprise the opponent.

Maybe then an entirely new skill for Kurama Clones? They really do not follow the normal Kage Bunshin Rules, considering how massively damaged they can get. They seem to be nearly as Durable as the Original.

I also want do add that Narutos clones are equal to him in strength.They are able to fight Madaras limbo.

V010
pierced by chidory.

Narutos clones can survive this.

Again, it's how much chakra he puts into them. Naruto doesn't put that much into them until he became SPSM version and as you can see. He doesn't make that many as the more chakra he puts into them the stronger they become but if he made to many they wouldn't be that strong.

You do know Sasuke was weak and almost out of chakra as well right.

True but as I said above it's done two different way in Naruto. Either his clones get hit once and poof or they survive something and then poof away after some time.

Example 1: Naruto's clones get killed by Sakura's punch shaking the ground

Example 2: Naruto's clone against Neji waited until Neji got next to it before it went poof

Example 3: Naruto's clone gets killed from getting cut by hit by Kabuto

Example 4: Naruto's clone survives Sasuke's Chidori and Poof's away after some time.

There are more examples of them surviving thing but getting killed by less. So instead of taking one over the other it should be assumed the more chakra put into them the stronger they are allowing them to survive attacks.

That's how I see it.

I think we should not use any previous version of Naruto,cause in that case his clones poof out of 1 hit.His clones after he recieved 6 paths chakra became different,as strong as him(can fight Madaras clones) and durable(can survive a lot of hits from Sasuke and even being pierced),maby it is due to better chakra control or something,but it doesnt matter when he has feats that puts his clones higher and you just cant deny feats.

And you can't deny his clones have feats suggesting they aren't as strong as him.

The argument is even more wrong considering the fact that if his clones where equal to him as he would have just beat Kaguya with 100 of himself but he didn't same with Sasuke. He would literally just create hundrads and beat whoever he fought.

I'm in no way shape or form agreeing to his clones are as strong as him.

Only thing I will agree with is he can make them stronger with more chakra.

"The argument is even more wrong considering the fact that if his clones where equal to him as he would have just beat Kaguya with 100 of himself but he didn't same with Sasuke. He would literally just create hundrads and beat whoever he fought"

He created a lot of clones to fight Kaguya but she was just faster and strong enough to one shot them,that is all.In the fight with Sasuke he created only 3 Kurama clones and got fodderized by Sasukes bijuu susanoo.Sasuke is way more skilled than Naruto in h2h thats why he can counter Narutos clones.

Narutos 4 clones could fight 4 Madaras limbos that made his clones equal to Naruto.I also can not say that 1000 or hundreds of Narutos clones are as strong as him,because he didnt show that.I think Naruto can make at least 10 clones equal to him.

I really limit my Tell to the Kurama-Clones. They do not Disappear unless they recheive damage that would be lethal to the original as well. They are not destroyed by normal Kage Bunshin-means.

This thread is pretty old.

I'm still skeptical on Naruto's clones but I've accepted they are durability. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back