• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

possible saitama speed downgrade

now before any of you say that i am just downgrading saitama, i am just doing this as a possible down grade, also i am not using the fact that saitama was in lighter gravity on the moon, what i am doing is seeing if his speed was increased by going through space. this could be wrong, for all i know he could have left the moon's orbit in a lesser time, etc.

saitama vs lord boros funny moon scene - YouTube, skip to 34-35 seconds and he starts the feat, get to 54 seconds and here is the end of the feat, i'll say that he did the feat at 34.5 seconds to make it reasonable, this makes saitama 18620.7179487 kilometers per sec. now here is the next part, how long did it take him to clear the moon's orbit.

i will assume that he made the large trail behind him in 1-1.5 seconds, and i will assume that the line reaches just to orbit in the time frame, again the sound cut for a moment. now if i could get someone to find the high orbit for the moon (i can't f****** find it), we can calc his speed here and see if being in a vacuum accelerated his speed, and then it can be further downgraded by the fact that he did this in one sixth gravity.

Except we use the manga for the feat, so....

Also I'm pretty sure we don't account for different gravity between celestial bodies and space.

@Shrekkid

Hmm... I honestly don't know what to make of this.

On one hand, we have a lot of cinematic time with the screen cuts, hence why we prefer the manga.

However, I don't know whether or not to use this timeframe or not, since it could be unnecessarily lengthened by the fact that it's an internal monologue scene and Saitama wants to get back soon before he suffocates.

well we can still assume that this is our normal moon, also i'm not calcing the time he took to get from the moon to earth, this is the time he got from the moon's surface, to out of the orbit of the moon, aka no cinematic time

ok, it's still the same in the manga, actually the several moons thing doesn't exist in the manga

Back