• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Rick Downgrade

Large Planet level for given reasons (Caused an explosion the size of Jupiter with a recipe similar to that of Concentrated Dark Matter) is too high, since the explosio wasnt even near the size. A downgrade to Planet level would be reasonable unless we have a better feat. (The neutrino bomb feat would back that up)

Furtermore giving Rick Low 2-C (Can erase a entire timeline as a side effect of merging Universes) seems very wrong since he never did that. I guess this feat came from season 2 episode 1 "A Rickle in time". From what I understand was, that using that time device made Rick, Summer and Morty uncertain and trapped them (only them, the normal timeline of dimension C-137 was still intact, since Jerry and Beth had their little adventure), their personal timeline in this specific state. By using the collars, Rick just put them back from their hypothetical state into the state of certainty/existing. As Rick said himself: "We are not on any timeline...".

So, since Rick never "created the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe", giving him 2-C seems wrong. I know that there is still the word of god that Rick could destroy the universe, which would be 3-A, but I heard that we no longer accept word of god, since author statements are sometimes hyperboles.

Correct me if I am wrong.

we can upgrade him to solar system level, this is because he said in the vindicator episode that he has bombs capable of destroying solar systems, i very much agree that we should downgrade the explosion from being as large as jupiter, i thought that the moment i saw the feat on this wiki

Hasn't C-137 been stated to be the smartest Rick in the multiverse several times? If he was actually trying to destroy another universe, he should logically be able to since C-132 managed it when he wasn't even trying to.

For C-137 with prep he could be "5-A, likely 4-B, possibly low 2-C"

I would appreciate further staff input regarding this issue.

I could be wrong, but isn't C-137 Rick supposed to be like the smartest one or something? Also Doof is an entirely separate case. His entire gag is that he's horrifically incompetent which is why he can easily be defeated by people far less intelligent than him. The smartest and most dangerous Rick in the multiverse should be able to perform a similar feat as a lesser one did with no effort.

He's the main character, and called the "Rickiest Rick" but that doesen't mean he's the smartest, just the one the story follows around. There is someone said to be unique about him, but it's not his intellegence, rather the fact he is the only one to care about morty.

No I'm pretty sure I've heard statements before about him being the smartest or most dangerous one before. I'll see what others have to say.

Ryukama said:
No I'm pretty sure I've heard statements before about him being the smartest or most dangerous one before. I'll see what others have to say.

That was in season 3 episode 1, where he made up an origin story.

I still recall multiple other statements like HalfAsianFan said. I'll wait to see what others have to say though.

I think C-132 Rick's Low 2-C prep feat should be fine to 'scale' to C-137 Rick since I to recall several statements about our Rick being among the smartest.

HalfAsianFan said:
After all, he did singlehandedly take down a multi-universe superpower composed entirely of Ricks, and casually too.

He took them by surprise and there werent really a "multi-universe superpower", more like a transdimentional resistance or something like this.

I think that Ryukama and Darkanine seem to make sense. The explanation text for Rick's Low 2-C rating might have to be modified to state that he scales from his counterpart though.

On another note, why was main Rick's Universe level+ feat removed from his tier justification? He created a 4-D space-time continuum to power his ship.

we don't know if that rick even exists as that, for all we know c-132 rick could be very different in the TV show than the comic, how about we only change the part about him being universe level because we have no idea about that, add in a part about him being solar system level with his bombs, and change his dark matter feat, how about that

@Shrekkid

C-132 and C-137 are both part of the Rick and Morty canon, and the whole point of him being from C-132 is so that both the comics and the TV show can exist in the same multiverse, so there's no reason to think that C-132 would be different in the TV show.

@Meosos

Yeah actually that isn't exactly the best example I chose there. Still, I guess means that no other Rick had managed it before.

@halfasianfan

we don't know that, we have never heard anything about the continutiy of c-132 if you listened, and canon means in the universe, so it's not canon even if that is the universe, technically future trunks' time line is non canon, just like GT

Why should the large planet level rating be adjusted?

Back