• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible revision for WWE characters Stamina

Yes, stuff like the AA and whatnot are not real martial arts, but the fighting styles of several superstars do actually incorporate IRL Martial Arts

I was not talking about the Rock, not everyone uses those moves, I don't think anyone says Rock should be a MMA God or MMA fighter let me give my own exmaples.
Right, fair enough, but there is some osmosis between combat sports IRL too, that doesn't mean they're the exact same in terms of how much the fighters get tired out. But again, I didn't disagree with the rest of Random's argument and I think that's a much more solid base for a rating than "this sport is more tiring than boxing", which in itself doesn't really mean much though I understand why it was argued.
Literally a google search away, WWE Wrestlers utilise IRL Martial Arts, and this shouldn’t even be an issue since WWE has numerous feats of fighting on with injuries, which is literally used as an example of Superhuman stamina in the page
Dude. I am not disagreeing with Superhuman stamina. I literally agreed to it (with a possibly) in my first post. I am disagreeing with this specific argument.

There are also cases of Wrestlers still being able to fight after sustaining bad injuries.

For example...
Triple H was able to keep fighting after tearing his quad
Triple H was still able to fight Brock Lesnar despite suffering from several burns across his torso
Undertaker could still fight Brock Lesnar for 25 minutes while concussed
Undertaker was still able to fight Triple H seconds after getting hit by the latter and Shawn Michaels finishers
Brock Lesnar was still able to fight Kurt Angle after breaking his neck
Kurt Angle won a gold medal despite suffering from a broken neck
Shane McMahon was still able to fight after jumping off a 7 m cell and being thrown through riot shield glass
The Fiend instantly kicking out after being beaten with several weapons from Seth Rollins
Mick Foley was still able to fight Vader after literally having his ear sliced off
Vader was still able to fight after having one of his eyes knocked out of its socket
Sabu was still able to fight Terry Funk after having his bicep mutilated
Mankind was still able to fight Undertaker after falling off a 7 m cell twice as well as suffering from a concussion, dislocated jaw, bruised ribs, internal bleeding, and several teeth knocked out.

Just to name a few
I mean this massive text wall is example after example of Superhuman Stamina

Alright, y'all can stop debating now.

It's fully agreed upon that verse should have Superhuman stamina, so there's no point in debating anymore.

So I propose this:

"At least Peak Human, likely Superhuman (description)" is the perfect description for the stamina in the verse.

Actually, why does this scale to wrestlers who haven't shown this kind of stamina?

I think if there's showings of being in close, drawn-out fights with characters who have this kind of superhuman stamina, you can just do possibly/likely Superhuman and say "had a very close, drawn-out fight with (Character), with both exhausted by the end."

For those that don't though, I think you just give them At least Peak Human or something

Yeah but Ellsworth is an exception in that he is literally a gag character that’s purpose is being horrifically bad at Wrestling, verse wide upgrades usually shouldn’t apply to him

I was speaking in general, isn't he a joke character
Yeah he's joke character.

He's one of the weakest wrestlers ever.

Only somewhat impressive thing he's done was knock down AJ Styles with his finisher (which makes sense since that's his finisher, and finisher's do significantly more damage than normal moves).

I think if there's showings of being in close, drawn-out fights with characters who have this kind of superhuman stamina, you can just do possibly/likely Superhuman and say "had a very close, drawn-out fight with (Character), with both exhausted by the end."

For those that don't though, I think you just give them At least Peak Human or something
What about this though?

Everyone but Ellsworth should have a possibly/likely Superhuman stamina added to their profiles.
Do they all scale to people who have Superhuman stamina feats in the way I described (having even fights in which both, or only the character with the Superhuman stamina rating, are visibly tired by the end)?

Do they all scale to people who have Superhuman stamina feats in the way I described (having even fights in which both, or only the character with the Superhuman stamina rating, are visibly tired by the end)?
Most of the profiles we have for the verse are at the very least Top Tiers, who can give the best in the business (God Tiers) a good run for their money, so yes.

In the Power of the verse I have written a short note linking to this thread that Professional wrestlers have stamina ranging from Peak Human to likely Superhuman.

Cena was very clearly tired after fighting with Kevin Owens. Cena was the same guy who had a 60-minute Iron Man Match with Randy Orton, and came out the winner.

Austin Theory won a back-and-forth matchup with Kevin Owens, Theory being visibly tired and beaten up after.

So Cena, Orton, Theory, and Owens (who doesn't have a profile yet) should all have Superhuman stamina.

That works.

By the way, this is completely unrelated but I was curious, is there any reason the Undertaker doesn't have a profile?

Back