• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible P&A addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to you all.
while looking at abilities from superpower wiki I came upon this and I think I would be a good addition to this platform.

RETROCOGNITION:
The power to perceive past events. Sub-power of Chrono Vision and Extrasensory Perception. Opposite to Precognition.
Everything you need to know about it is in the link.

There's no reason for it to have types. Just model the draft after the precognition page. Speaking of, someone should make a draft for the page.

There's no reason for it to have types. Just model the draft after the precognition page. Speaking of, someone should make a draft for the page.
K. What would we use for the image on the page? Any examples or just nobody at all?

But the retrocognition does have types and they vary based on use and some are combat applicable while some are not.

But the retrocognition does have types and they vary based on use and some are combat applicable while some are not.
The variations can be specified on the relevant pages. At its base, it's just viewing into the past. No need to make it more complex than necessary.

Just wondering, can't we just fuse Clairvoyance, Retrocognition and Precognition?

But separate pages are a bit better since precog and analytical prediction are quite common abilities in fiction

In general, all those powers are variation of ESP, along with Psychometry, Claircognizance, etc.
Yeah but here they are a recognized specific category of 3 ones.
It's just two application of a power same way Temperature Manipulation can be cold or hot.

Last edited:
I don't mind if we create a new page for this, but think that it would cause far too much unnecessary wiki revision work for no practical gain to fuse together precognition with clairvoyance.

Also, somebody needs to write a wiki sandbox draft for the retrocognition page.

If you do it like this, what about characters who have one of each?
Just do it like how we do for Mind Reading or make them different types.

There's a ton of ways to do it, and creating its own page just keep making Clairvoyance a blatantly wrong name for the one currently existing.

I don't mind if we create a new page for this, but think that it would cause far too much unnecessary wiki revision work for no practical gain to fuse together precognition with clairvoyance.
A simple bot edit/redirect for more accuracy in our powers doesnt look more unecessary than creating a new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back