• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible new tabber for Yugi Muto & Likely Massive Revisions for the anime Yugi variation in general .

Yugi & Atem in Waking Dragons
This is actually a lot different than my previous revisions. Very similar to my dear friend Kukui's continued revisions for Bakugan, this one has yet to be concluded. And if you are seeing this Dark, this has absolutely nothing to do with the DImensions=Timelines argument. Me & you will continue that on a later date, as this is actually far more important to me. Sorry for the long title, but beleive me: what i may imply here will blow everything you know about the original timeline being the weakest out of the window :
According to this blog , i proved that Yugi from GX scaled directly to Judai w/Yubel and is the most powerful character in the GXverse . I feel like many aren't going to view the entire blog, so i will highlight my main points below [ the first two are things that i have questions on. ] :

Yugi apparently created a timeline that is parallel to the GXverse in it's totality. This is without any enhancements of any kind , him at his absolute weakest, which is crazy by the way. My reasoning for it being a timeline is mainly because Judai said that it was a space-time ( which in most times means timeline unless specified otherwise ) created personally for Yugi & Judai. Time apparently is also stopped there. So... how in the holy mother of crap can these two move in stilled Space-time ? They had NO feats before hand to show otherwise , unless they either have ridiculous speed with their powers [ which isn't unlikely ] , or have resistance to time stopping [ which also isn't unlikely ] . I have NO idea which, because it was never completely explained.

- I am also having difficulty determining whether creating the timeline implied one of two things : Yugi created the GX parallel space-time and placed Judai and an past version of Yugi there, or did he create an version of Yugi there. If it's the former, which is more implied than the latter by a long shot , then both Yugi from the past [ The Duel Monsters variation ] and Older Yugi scale to this, along with a multitude of baddies and allies from the first original anime of Yu-Gi-Oh! That is crazy. If it's the latter , , it's still possible anime version scales. The reason why is because GXverse is portrayed pretty consistently , especially Bonds Beyond Time ( which is implied to be canon via 5D's ) to be the present timeline, and for Yugi's timeline [ Duel Monster's ] to be the past timeline. Meaning Yugi's [ Both Older and Younger variations ] feat in the GXverse is basically canon and would scale to A LOT of people. I need some help with this point more than the others.

Without further ado, let's pick at the things i noticed in the duel with Yugi and Judai during the True Graduation Duel :

- Judai mentioned that Yugi's deck was the strongest spiritual deck . Keep in mind this also refers to his own. Super Fusion God was a part of Yubel's deck, and was use by the power she had to merge the twleve dimensions Darkness' power, whom massively dwarfed Yubel's due to absorbing her power and all the powers of those involved with dark deeds in the GXverse, including the big baddies of GX . Due to the fact that Darkness was around since the beginning of the Yu-Gi-Oh! verse, his dark powers may have been given from other entities as well throughout time, even the original Duel Monsters. But the parts about him stealing powers from the DM timeline is somewhat speculation. Power in GX is used from the spirit, and in order for him to say Yugi's is the strongest spirtiual deck, he must have sensed some very potent energy coming from that deck that dwarfed anything he has ever sensed, which includes everyone in GXverse . This is Little Yugi BTW .

- His power was so strong that Judai truly knew fear when his aura was flaring about. Yubel had to convince him to continue dueling after the fact. In fact, he said that " HIs existence/spirit shined on a level he has never encountered before " but basically what he was saying that his existence was far stronger than anything he has encountered. This was Little Yugi, without Atem or anyone to assist him.. This was his own powers.

- Yubel called his version of the God Cards a genuine threat. How can that be ? Yubel, even with a fraction of her powers, curbstomped the original God Cards' equals . There should be a revision for her own powers BTW, which is why i tagged Jaden ont his thread.

If this were to be accepted , Yugi Mutou would have 2-C hax via scaling to Judai/Jaden Yuki with Yubel as their superiors, and his display of creating a timeline identical to GXverse's timeline .Still not 100% sure whether we can make this destructive capacity and or hax. Whatever the majority calls. This would mean a massive revision for all the top tiers in the first anime of Yu-GI-OH! . I am unsure whether the rmoving in completely stilled space-time counts as either speed or hax, i cannot say. I would like others to say that for me.

The reason why this is SO important is because this was an much weaker version of Yugi who recreated GXverse , which by the way contains twelve dimensions , especially said by Judai who said this timeline was parallel in some versions of the sub. This is very important because he is nowhere near as strong as even Little Yugi back then, who wielded more power than anything Judai has seen. Little Yugi of all people. Little Yugi's power is that great, but he is far weaker than many from Duel Monsters, the first season of the anime. This would scale to anyone who had a millennium item, canonically superior to one of the items, the Egyptian Gods ( scared Yami when he first felt their power, but defeated them quite a few times, even without knowing his name ) , anyone comparable to the Egypan Gods ( Yugi"s versions & the ones used by those in S1, as th seem far stronger , based on Yubel's statement when fighting Little Yugi, and Judai's despair at sensing the God's powers ) , anyone canonically superior to Yugi's God Cards [ Not counterfeits , those wielded by others not S1 . ) ( Dartz & the Leviathan ) , Zorc , Atem ( when he unlocks his full power / knows his true name. ) & Horakthy. Thanks for reading.

While I'm not arguing about the scaling (Except for the Sacred beast = Egyptian God part, the character who said it likely meant TCG, given that he had no experience with the supernatural part of the card game).

That said, wouldn't that just warrant Yugi being a higher case of 5-B rather than 2-C? After all, 2-C that doesn't even amp dura comes from a prep move, so she can still be beaten by a 5-B character.

That and thanks for reminding me that Yubel has to get downgraded.

This sounds like a massive outlier even if it's legit. We are talking about human Yugi without monsters, right?

For one I never liked the 5-B tier. It came from one of the most casual showings of power in fiction. Not only that, but in that very same arc, he has a feat that completely transcends that, and he does it just as easily . Created the World of Darkness / Shadow Realm , which is implied to be endless in size. It's a 2-C feat ( warping the past present and future simultaneously with the utmost of ease . Since BBT is canon, that would be Yugi's, Judai's, and Yusei's world ) , which would scale to a lot of people anyways.

GX's Yugi Mutou wasnt whom i wanted it to scale to anyways. The point was it was suppose to scale to Yugi with the Millennium Puzzle ( that fought Judai ) , and everyone I mentioned. Especially how Judai kept saying his spirit was stronger than anything he has fought ( Yugi w/ the Puzzle ) , and the spirit is what allows Yubel to merge the twelve dimensions anyways ( An spirit's power comes from well, their spirit. This is pretty consistent. ) . Judai had the power of the Gentle Darkness, the darkness that ignited creation from the very beginning, including the Twelve Dimensions . Sargottious' powers came from the Light that rivaled the Gentle Darkness. Even the 5-B stuff comes from Zorc warping the past, present, and future simultaneously with he utmost of ease. He created and rules the Shadow Realm / World of Darkness that is shown to be endless in size. The Millennium Items all have absolute control over said realm . All of Zorc's best feats are a lot higher than basic 5-B. The God Cards scale to those feats of Zarc, albeit loosely , as well as the Millennium Puzzle , and almost everyone in S1 comparable to one of the people i mentioned . It is really simply just one low tier feat out a few very good ones. There should be a massive revision or all the 5-B's TBH that scale directly/indirectly to Zorc TBH

This wouldn't mean just a higher degree of 5-B. Judai at the time had both his powers AND Yubel's . Even if it was just his own spiriual power, he had the power of the Gentle Darkness, which was one of two forces [ The Light was the other ] that started creation in GX, which included the Twelve Dimensions. So they would STILL scale to much higher than 5-B if he said his spirit is stronger than anyone he has ever seen. Little Yugi's spirit is stronger than Judai's own , and would be far above Darkness' ( who was shown to easily defeat Judai w/YuYugi'sHad the powers of the Gentle Darkness , Sargottious , and the Sacred Beasts ) . Little Yugi's true spiritual power is consistent of claims that Atem believed that Yugi was always incredibly strong , and was not shocked when he beat him at the end. He hinted that not too long after the learn his name, which was Atem at his peak strength. Atem was at his absolute level of power ( stronger than Zarc ) so even him saying they are comparable in spirit is outrageous, but consistent with how Atem believes in Yugi's strength throughout the entire series, and how each of them were dependent on each other for strength. It wasn't ever one-sided. Yugi's lack of confidence is what kept his powerful spirit from being used effectively, and his heavy reliance on Atem . The humans souls are used to summon these monsters and manifest them into rreality in the Shadow Games & in the past. Atem summoning and manifesting the God Cards, who scale to the casual feats of Zarc, was his own. Merging them into Horakthy and keeping her manifested was Atem's doing. Atem knew Yugi was stronger from the get go. Which was shown in their final duel. Gandora, someone who Yugi materialized with his own soul, did more damage to Zorc than anyone elses monster at the time. The statement in Bonds Beyond Time, that said " He is the strongest duelist to ever pick up a deck " , including Little Yugi & Yami Yugi.

If they truly are comparable to the God Cards, not because of TCG purposes, this gives something to back up her tier , and it's a lot higher than 5-B. If not, just use Judai's Powers as her tier. It's pretty simple, considering what the Gentle Darkness is ( One of the two creators of the Universe )

It's not really a prep move though. She was going to do it in a few moments if Judai didn't stop her. In fact, she kept on talking about it to Judai, and as soon as she activated it, she was going to merge the twelve dimensions. It doesn't require prep, just it is PIS that Yubel waited until the last minute to do it. I wasn't planning on downgrading her, just rename the reasons for her lower stats. The spirit is consistently referred to as the power source for it. An base Atem deflected Zarc's attacks, no monsters required. This is after his warping of the past, present and future simultaneously along with warping Earth. So all of his attacks should deal a lot higher force than tier .

Also, Yugi & Judai moved in still spacetime . Would that be hax related or speed related ?

Well, warping the spacetime of future and past at once wouldn't necessarily count as 2-C, but if Zorc really created the Shadow Realm, I guess that could count as a 3-A feat.

Moving in still spacetime is usually treated as an outlier unless it's extremely consistent or if they're native to a world without spacetime.

Darkanine said:
The Shadow Realm.
The Shadow Realm is just a receplament for Hell in the censored 4kids continuity, which we should not follow and remove the silly protagonists catchpraises in their profiles considering their past work. It is not stated in the original manga that Zorc created hell.

The original manga and anime are two different continuities. The profiles are currently based off the anime timeline.

The anime timeline of the japonese version to be precise [Which Zorc line is also not said] and not the english version, which was filled with useless censorship and wank statements.

What Dark means, is that the 4kids version is a dub thing only. (Like the Ocean Dub for DBZ)

Your all saying that Little Yugi being stronger than Judai w/Yubel should be created as an outlier, regardless of what the battle portrayed ? If anything, couldn't it just apply to a new key / GX's version of Yugi Mutou ? Because it wouldn't really contradict anything , unless the whole fight in episodes 179 & 180 is just not applicable at all. Which I would find crazy, considering it would be just a version of Yugi Mutou from GX's timeline . One version =/= another version of the same character. Marvel is a good example of such. Is there anything against that being an solution to this ?

Yugi is stronger by using tecnique and strategy, also Judai did not used monster on the caliber of the egiptian gods directly.

Which has silly things on the same level like the next dimension thing or Scientist Bardock.

Sorry for derailing but did he really just say bardock was an avarage fighter and a brilliant scientist?.

About the thread this seems like a massive outlier to me but I'm not 100% sure.

Yugi was stated to have the most powerful SPIRITUAL deck. His existence shined greater than anyone Judai has ever fought, and Judai feared him when Little Yugi showed his spirit flaring bout. None of that has anything to do with who is skilled. It is about who has greater power . Judai's spirit, and spirits are the source of power Judai & Yubel use. If someone is stronger than their spirit, then they are stronger than they are. Look at my posts. They had nothing to do with skill.

Like mentioned, Judai's power comes from his spirit, not any of the cards in his deck. Yubel's power came from her,w hich she converted into a card . In a duel such as those , statements about the power of your spirit matters far more than the deck's power. In this case, Little Yugi's spirit shined more than any othe rbeing in GXverse [ indicating power superiority compared to anyone Judai has fought ] , as well as making Judai scared of his power, something even Darkness couldn't do [ Judai had the power of the Gentle Darkness , which was one of two forces that created the GXverse originally , the other being the Light of Destruction . This also implies the Twelve Dimensions . Judai also had the power of Yubel, who was going to merge the twelve dimensions into one. That's two powers who are on a very high-end scale ( both 2-C in scope, and casual 2-C's at that ) . Darkness had the powers of Yubel , The Light of Destruction , The Gentle Darkness , and the Sacred Beasts simultaneously . Yubel was easily outclassed by Darkness, and tore the two apart from each other in a Shadow Duel ]. And according directly to Judai , Little Yugi had spiritual power far greater than Darkness' , and Judai was visibly shaken by his spirit when it appeared around Little Yugi ( Which keep Judai was never afraid of Darkness because of his spirtiual power ) . Also keep in mind the entire time, Yubel never commented on Darkness' powers , ad never thought for a second Darkness could be a threat to Judai . But, Yubel conssitently respected Little Yugi's powers , and immediately recognized he was going to be a challenge. Is that clear enough ?

There is also something i noticed about Zarc's presence warping. Here is the sca . It clearly shows that Zorc's presence was warping the past & the present with it. This seems very similar to Infinite Zamasu's feat in DBS , and that his presence was doing notable dents in both past and the present . They even said that it was linking the past & the present into one thing . They also affect time as well when Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon attacks Zarc . The attack can be seen in the present, and ripped a noticeably big hole in time & space. Here is the scan as well . Yeah.. That's two instances of space & time being affected . Dunno what tier those are, but here they are. Keep in mind both are consistent, nd both can qualify for AP & Hax simultaneously. Both are easily far above 5-B, so like i said before, we should remove that as reasoning and mainly focus on things such as : Zorc creating hell, and these two instances, which could mean something much higher.

Also like i said before, the GX treats the story of Duel Monsters as canon , especially in the Ancient Egypt portion of GX . It also treats Waking the Dragons as canon, etc etc. Also, it is important to note that the World of Duel Monsters, an concept that supposedly started in GX, started in the beginning stages of the first anime and was directly impacted by Waking the Dragons arc. This would mean the True Graduation Duel , the Yugi Mutou we see there dueling Judai is the Yugi Mutou we see before in Duel Monsters.This is about as consistent in GX & DM , especially like i said, how GX treats Yugi as the strongest duelist ( in skill, power, and basically everything , even without Atem . )

Darkanine said:
Well, warping the spacetime of future and past at once wouldn't necessarily count as 2-C, but if Zorc really created the Shadow Realm, I guess that could count as a 3-A feat.

Moving in still spacetime is usually treated as an outlier unless it's extremely consistent or if they're native to a world without spacetime.

But would warping the past and the future at the same time possibly count as Low 2-C or at least High 3-A? Not neccesarily arguing for anything here but i would like to know.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
But would warping the past and the future at the same time possibly count as Low 2-C or at least High 3-A? Not neccesarily arguing for anything here but i would like to know.
Especially considering the fact that in the gif i mentioned above, the Past and present were merging together into one, as well as Zorc's presence being in both the past & present .

@Super Saiyan God Julian

It depends on the scale of the reality warping. If it's minor/low scale warping in two different time periods then I'm not 100% sure if it can be considered that high.

His presence was felt across both the past & the present. His presence alone was merging the past & the present, as noted by Bakura. We are not told how big in scale , but we do know it was an effortless sign of power.

Darkanine said:
@Super Saiyan God Julian

It depends on the scale of the reality warping. If it's minor/low scale warping in two different time periods then I'm not 100% sure if it can be considered that high.

Hmm alright thanks. Perhaphs Space-Time Manipulation would be better for a situation like this. But im fine with what you guys agree with. Or even simply High 3-A.

Can the effortless merging the past & the present even be quantified ? But considering he has two feats of destroying the fabric of space-time in those battles, i don't think it's just hax or just AP. I think it's both TBH .

So, even if GX considers DM canon, his showings in the True Graduation Duel don't scale to anyone in the original series ? I think that's weird, especially if they explicitly reference the Pharoah and his backstory, which was never ever implied to have been known before in GX. Also, Judai identifies Atem as the Nameless Pharoah, which also means his exploits are canon. Even if it seems ridiculous, it seems GX & DM are intertwined, but we can ignore it if you choose to.

Well i think that if it is legit then it should probably be counted as hax just to be safe.

Although this has to warrant at least a High Universal to Universal+ rating in terms of range if this is legit too.

If we JUST consider Zorc : High 3-A to Low 2-C ( Because he has shown to affect various points in time at once , in it's totality. It was the past and the present . He also was merging the past & present with his powers with only his presence ) via Hax obviously.

If we consider GX & DM connected ,and the heavy implications of what occured in the True Graduation Duel to be canon ( Due to my former reasons . Judai would have not known about the Nameless Pharoah if his exploits weren't considered a thing of the past ) : 2-C via Hax, which would scale to quite a few people .

Zarc's presence thing: How is that warping the past and present? That seems completely unrelated? It shows 6-A level weather manipulation, but not much of anything else.

As for the hole in space time, that would probably count as minor space-time manipulation (Useable for portal creation / time travel, but not shown combat applicable otherwise)

As for the Yugi part, yeah young Yugi being superior to Jaden and Atem seems pretty apparent, but I don't see how that scales with monsters? The advanatage is strategetic, and spirit wise, Yugi lacks the ability to summon the monsters so he wouldn't be able to even get a 5-B rating to begin with.

It's based off of the context of the gif, not the visual light show. It was implying that he was merging the past and the prpesent with his presence. Don't get mistaken by the visual stuff, focus on what the context means.

This doesn't matter to me that much. What matters to me is GX &

THANK YOU. I was thinking that was the problem. I see. Perhaps a bit of explanation is in order . As shown in Season 5 & GX , the summoning of monsters and any other apparent feats [ including Yubel's 2-C feat ] depends on the power of the spirit you have. Yubel used her spirit to merge the twelve dimensions using her own spiritual strength. Everyone in their mother was summoning monsters in S5 due to this [ if you don't remember, Yugi did it too. Albeit he was summoning weak monsters... ] , as well as in the Waking of the Dragons arc . Yubel & Judai's soul merged, giving him the same powers she has. He also before then had the Gentle Darkness, which created the GXverse according to the link i sent, which would include the Twelve Dimensions ( It's a part of the universe... ) . That's two 2-C level Reality Warping combined into one entity . This became a very powerful spirit/soul . We not only see Older Yugi duplicating a parallel timeline to the GXverse using his own power ( without any amps ) , but he even straight up says before he sends Judai that he is nowhere near the strongest version of himself. He then sends Judai to this timeline that was created for Judai & Younger Yugi , and Judai straight up consistently says that his spirit is stronger than anything he has encountered, and shines brighter than anything he has encountered. He is also scared of Little Yugi's spirit, which is visibly shown, and was overwhlemed by it . This includes the Darkness , which was Judai's strongest villian spiritually . Let me repost how powerful spiritually Darkness is :

Darkness had the spiritual powers of Yubel , The Light of Destruction , The Gentle Darkness , and the Sacred Beasts simultaneously . Yubel was easily outclassed by Darkness, and tore the two apart from each other in a Shadow Duel ]. And according directly to Judai , Little Yugi had spiritual power far greater than Darkness' , and Judai was visibly shaken by his spirit when it appeared around Little Yugi ( Which keep Judai was never afraid of Darkness because of his spirtiual power ) . Also keep in mind the entire time, Yubel never commented on Darkness' powers [ she was cocky, as usual ] , and never thought for a second Darkness could be a threat to Judai . But, Yubel conssitently respected Little Yugi's powers , was the first to realize Judai was scared of Little Yugi , and immediately recognized he was going to be a challenge. Is that clear enough ?

N-no? I don't see even a hint? I see different places sure, but thats about it?

I see, though the Low 2-C feat is not actually from Yubel, but through other sources of power. Outside of that nitpick, I have a problem in the assumption that Yugi can even use said spiritual power. I would compare this to the potential energy in magical girls in PMMM, in which they have the ability to destroy an entire city block, but only if they become magicial girls. Likewise, Yugi's spiritual power may be great, but it doesn't necessarily mean he even knows how to use it.

We'll return to this later Data *gets paddle ready* ... Nah just kidding, but still, we'll return here later .

Oh ? Okay then . No arguments there. I agree with you. I would compare Yugi to Star Butterfly in this regard, Data . Both have the power, but lack the experience. Which Is the same reason why I'd like to mention he's this strong in the profile, but make a note similar to Star's. Ironically , Older Yugi has the power to rival Judai w/Yubel , but is way weaker than Young Yugi according to his own statement.

The thing is that Star can use it to its full potential, Yugi has no such luck, so he wouldn't be able to use said power at all.

I do agree with you for the most part. However, there is a way around this. When Atem is joined with Yugi [ their transformation: YU-GI-OH! ] , the both of them temporarily become the same as Judai w/Yubel . Both get their others powers. Do you see where i am getting at ? And since Atem is a lot better at using said powers, and is also amped with the Millennium Puzzle... And even subconsciously can use the Millennium Puzzle very well ... That is a deadly combination . But yeah if Little Yugi is alone, dear Little Yugi is...[insert BLANKED ] . But like i said before, he did summon monsters in S5, but he didn't know enough about his spiritual powers to summon far stronger ones.If he summoned Gandora during that fight with Zorc ... [ OH SWEET MOTHER OF CRAP ] ... that would have been perfect.

I get that they fuse similar to Jaden and Yubel, but I don't see how they each get the other's powers when that's never shown. Even then, Yugi hasn't actually shown this spiritual power or the possibility of having knowledge of it either, in season 5, he summons the monsters through magic rather than his own spirit.

The magic that they used back then had to do with his spirit / lifeforce . Take a look at Exodia vs Zorc. Exodia lost because the life force it was feeding off of to summon it here was weak. Then we also had Atem, who without the puzzle's power , summoned and manifested the Egyptian Gods, and forcefully merged them into Horakthy via his own will & spirit . Joey, Tea, Tristian, etc had no knowledge on said magic & no feats to imply they used magic when they summoned them, so they couldn't have been tapping into raw magic in order to summon them. Besides, the power of the millennium items is Zorc's own power. Yugi at the time didn't have the Millennium Puzzle, and the Millennium Puzzle always glows when being used ( which it wasn't when they were summoned ) . Etc etc.

Yeah, in the case of Exodia it is stated to corelate with the lifeforce (not spirit by the way, and rather than power being connected to spirit, it was the time that Exodia could stay active), however, in the case of the Gods, their power does not at all come from the user, as shown by the fact that the cards even possess power oputside of the control of people like Yugi or Pegasus.

Joey, Tea, Tristian have the ability to summon actual monsters through their spirit? No feats imply that either, not to mention it would suggest they could do so outside of season 5. Are you talking about the fact that Season 5 allows characters to summon monsters due to the tablets or something?

Back