• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Naruto downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the God and Top tier characters in Naruto (Excluding Kaguya, "The Last" Naruto and Toneri) should be downgraded to around Country Level in DC and Durability and I will show you why: [[1]] remember the 5 great nations were said to be countries (Not Continents). The Valley Of the End is right at the coast between the land of fire and the land of sound. Now if you look at this picture [[2]] that was the shock wave from Naruto's Six Paths Massive Rasenshuriken and Sasuke's Indra's Arrow and it scattered all the way to where Kakashi was at which was the Land of Lightning because that was where the 4th war took place. This pictures shows the blast radius of their combined attack http://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4905715. This image right here [[3]] is Madara's best dc attack (THAT HE HAS SHOWN) which Naruto and Sasuke destroyed and this was the blast radius of Madara's attack on the map http://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-4906166. I believe the God tiers should all be around Small Country to Country Level and the Top Tiers should be around Multi Island level to Small Country Level. What Do you guys think?

to make it a little more clear maybe:

we base our attack potency tiering on the level of energy the characters are able to produce and dish out and not the amount of destruction they have caused

for example: it takes much more energy for an object to be completely annihilated on an atomic level than it would take the object to just be fragmented into several still with the naked eye visible parts

-> the amount of destruction caused is the same "object is destroyed" but the energy behind it is on a complete different tier

i hope i explained it reasonable enough :)

RavenSupreme said:
to make it a little more clear maybe:
we base our attack potency tiering on the level of energy the characters are able to produce and dish out and not the amount of destruction they have caused

for example: it takes much more energy for an object to be completely annihilated on an atomic level than it would take the object to just be fragmented into several still with the naked eye visible parts

-> the amount of destruction caused is the same "object is destroyed" but the energy behind it is on a complete different tier

i hope i explained it reasonable enough :)
Like how Tien is Planet Level but when he used Neo Tri Beam on Cell and it only covered an Island, something like that?

or when meliodas is able to cut large hills with air pressure coming from a stick but when he used the same attack against gilthunder with an actual weapon it only damaged the surface a litte, or when horus and the god emperor of mankind whose clashes were depicted to release planet-leveling shockwaves didnt cause even the room they were standing in to crumble - there are many dozen examples

funny sidenote: on the contrary there are attacks who level mountains but due to their nature they get 0 attack potency tier - like for example meidou from the inuyasha verse since its a hax attack which bypasses durability and cant be scaled

. :)

Yes this is right john,naruto character most downgrade.

With new prov for naruto he is moon lvl but we have a problem with them,he is only moon lvl with Sasuke,without sasuke is Naruto no moon lvl.

And you prov show this lvl,a downgrad for durability is right,i hope a admin can fix this.^^

Kaptain2345 said:
With new prov for naruto he is moon lvl but we have a problem with them,he is only moon lvl with Sasuke,without sasuke is Naruto no moon lvl.

And you prov show this lvl,a downgrad for durability is right,i hope a admin can fix this.^^
Actually the Moon level calc resulted in Moon+ for both Naruto and Sasuke.

and out of the blue we have a fresh joined member who created his profile a minute ago and only felt the urge to support the OP in this single thread. very convenient

mine and the others reason stands. there will be no downgrade to island - country level.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Kaptain2345 said:

Actually the Moon level calc resulted in Moon+ for both Naruto and Sasuke.
Okay but what is the prov for this here??

Sasuke

At least Moon level+ (after receiving additional power-ups) with Bijuu Susanoo, via power scaling from that he exactly matched Naruto.
For this we have no prov,why is Sasuke and Naruto moon lvl??

The user show perfect with he prov the strongest attack from naruto and sasuke was small country lvl.

RavenSupreme said:
and out of the blue we have a fresh joined member who created his profile a minute ago and only felt the urge to support the OP in this single thread. very convenient
mine and the others reason stands. there will be no downgrade to island - country level.
Chill bro i created account new but i read on this site very long,i not the user john,admin can see my ip^^

But John say true,he show prov what is your prov,only attack potency...

RavenSupreme said:
or when meliodas is able to cut large hills with air pressure coming from a stick but when he used the same attack against gilthunder with an actual weapon it only damaged the surface a litte, or when horus and the god emperor of mankind whose clashes were depicted to release planet-leveling shockwaves didnt cause even the room they were standing in to crumble - there are many dozen examples
But Naruto and Sasuke never show a attack over country lvl.

Meliodas show he strong attacks and we see the attack potency.

Here you say Naruto attack is over country lvl but have you scan for this prov??

Sage Naruto strongest attack and Rikudo Sasuke(same lvl with hagoromo??) strongest attack clash and this attack was only small country lvl.

The User John show Prov with this here:[[1]]

first of all i like you to stop the permanent quoting, its against the forum rules. second: as you pointed out already i gave the reasoning for the tier with our rules for attack potency which we measure in energy. i highly suggest you to read it carefully.since we have to calculate as accurate as possible you may find the calculation guide useful before creating topics / supporting topics which do not go according to these guidelines

you may create a calculation based on your observations and put it up for revision. until then, i treat this topic as settled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back