• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Mondaiji-Tachi/Problem Children upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1."In order to make a new Little Garden………… to restart history, the Authorities of half the suns are needed. The people of the upper realms are searching recklessly for you to take it back."

"Hou. Those dogs want to kill me?——— Aah. That's right. Throwing away my position and reeking havoc was another option. I am sick of this idiocy from the bottom of my heart."

Having over half of the [Twenty Four Authorities of the Sun], the greatest Sun god.

If she waved about her powers, she could be a threat rivaling the final challenge of humans.

Twisting the laws, the balance of night and day go mad, and the boundary of Heaven and Earth would crumble.

"The reason why I went under the Buddhist realm was because I believed in your Justice. Obeying them, I protected the peace of Little Garden. No, I couldn't protect everything. But even so, I have no obligation to abandon the lower floors for your convenience!!! Fine, bring a hundred million or a thousand billion!!! For now I will turn from the avatar of the White Night to the endless night, and swallow everything along with the stars…….!!!"

The beautiful silver hair began emitting darkness with the same quality as the night.

The eternal night———— shows the complete opposite movement of the white night, and is the name of the phenomenon in which "the sun does not rise". As the Celestial Being that controls the progress of the sun, ruling over the night was easy. So long as most of the main gods were sun gods, the number of gods that could be an opponent to her did not even reach the number of her fingers. Although born a sun god, being able to control the night, she was especially well versed in killing sun gods.

Although not as powerful as the the time she ruled all cosmologies as the Geocentric model, her powers were still overwhelming.

Shiroyasha at her prime ruled the cosmologies in infinity universes, her Sun Authority also can restart history of mankind

Azi Dahaka is equal with her at her prime.

2."Ara, that's not such a rare thing isn't it? The cosmology of the Egyptian gods accord the source of oxygen to the various universes from the difference in density, don't they? It is the same in the world of Little Garden. "A gem that can burn without the need of oxygen as fuel", "Great Trees that can create rivers just from the absorption of moisture in the air from its leaves". Setting aside the rules of the material world to create all these are the contradictions between the rules in cosmology and the outer universe. And it is with those contradictions that they continue to exist, don't they? I'm only doing something similar. …… Mah, what I'm doing with my hand is only at the drawing board stage anyways."

Canaria happily replied in her sing-song voice. On the contrary, Leticia wasn't as composed.

The cosmology that she talked about was the mystery of the gods. It was in a position that far exceeded any realm and was a force that even the elder gods were unable to interfere with.

However, this woman was actually talking about "being at the design stage" of developing such a comparable power. If one possessed such a degree of power, Leticia would be able to comprehend the reason for that contradiction

Canaria's power can compare with the God's cosmology.

Ruling cosmologys of infinite universes doesn't equal 2-A, at least not without better description about what that is supposed to mean.

DontTalk said:
Ruling cosmologys of infinite universes doesn't equal 2-A, at least not without better description about what that is supposed to mean.
The gods in Mondaiji-tachi verse can easily manipulate entire universe or the history of mankind, they also can create their own Cosmology such as Norse's Asgard, Buddhism's Three Thousand Worlds, Zoroastrianism's Dualisms Good and Evil. To kill Gods required a strike that could eliminate the history of mankind on a larger scale. Shiroyasha is far more powerful than them, when she become a Last Trial of Humanity, as long as her opponent are the gods, no one can defeat her.

Please read our Tiering System page. We need some kind of concise scale to gauge them by, not diffuse subjective interpretations.

Maybe it would be best if I revert the recent upgrades, and unlock the pages, while we are waiting for input.

In mondaiji, the one who could be at tier 2 is only the Sun Authority. They hold enough power to rewrite the entire Human History, meaning all the gods, demons, mythology, humans and other supernatural existence will be erase off existence. Canaria is weaker Azi, so her power shouldn't be any higher than his.

In case you don't know what is the 'Sun Authority', it is a huge mystery to whether if it is a human or a system. A spoiler from Last Embryo 2.

Shiroyasha is not a Last Embryo like Azi Dahaka. She has the potential to be one.

And yes, I holds all the volumes of Mondaiji-tachi till the latest Last Embryo 2. So I am pretty sure that my points is correct. Though it might be wrong though.

Saigou Homura said:
In mondaiji, the one who could be at tier 2 is only the Sun Authority. They hold enough power to rewrite the entire Human History, meaning all the gods, demons, mythology, humans and other supernatural existence will be erase off existence. Canaria is weaker Azi, so her power shouldn't be any higher than his.

In case you don't know what is the 'Sun Authority', it is a huge mystery to whether if it is a human or a system. A spoiler from Last Embryo 2.

Shiroyasha is not a Last Embryo like Azi Dahaka. She has the potential to be one.

And yes, I holds all the volumes of Mondaiji-tachi till the latest Last Embryo 2. So I am pretty sure that my points is correct. Though it might be wrong though.
What about Azi Dahaka?

Though Azi Dahaka could very be tier-2 in his prime, there are not enough proofs that Azi can change the order of the multiverse. I am pretty sure to be tier 2 in this wiki, one must be able to distort reality and destroy the whole multiverse.

Though I am sure that Azi would be able to handle tier 2s with the Hax he have like Divine Resistance..

Having Divine resistance will not affect him if the time stops, distorted, or the changing of reality. Plus, to defeat him, 1 must destroy 3 parts of his body, the hands, heads and the heart. Not to mention that Azi himself had a immense physical ability.

Shiroyasha at her prime could be at tier 2 right? Plus she holding over half of the sun authority making her even more powerful. about Azi Dahaka, in volume 10 the Divine Army can not find a way to fight him and i'm pretty sure that Azi Dahaka equal with Shiroyasha at her prime.

His Highness powered up to You and after she got powered up from him, there are 10 different universes exist inside her hand and her power are beyond the existing laws of the universe. The Spear Of Indra containing "Zoroastrianism" Cosmology, what do you think about this?

@Saigou Does Azi Dahaka have infinite 3-dimensional power? That is the requirement for High 3-A.

Alright. Then High 3-A seems like a reasonable rating.

Saigou, I would appreciate if you would take a look through the "Problem Children" profiles and correct any errors.

Wait, What about His Highness? If he powered up to Kassukabe You that she have 10 ten diffirent universes inside her hand and her power are beyond the existing laws of the universe, what is Highness's tier?

For Lucas's first question: Yes, Shiroyasha would be equal to Azi Dahaka during her prime when she is holding the 14 Sun Authorities. Thus, her tier should be the same as Azi.

Second question: For what it meant for 10 different universes exist in her hand is an exaggeration to how Yo is feeling when she got the support from His Highness, it is as if 10 different feeling she had never felt before within her hand, all enough to rule the universes. Beyond the existing laws of Universe means that she felt a power that shouldn't exist in the Universe she knew, something like the logic of Energy, which could not be destroyed nor created, was somehow broken with energy being created from His Highness' support.

Third question: The fact why Spear Of Indra contains the Zoroastrianism cosmology was because Indra is considered a Daeva In Zoroastrianism mythology. Daeva basically is like a false god or you could call it 'Devil'

For Antvasima's question: I don't really understand how infinite 3-dimensional power stands. Could you explain to me? Thank you.

Saigou Homura said:
For Lucas's first question: Yes, Shiroyasha would be equal to Azi Dahaka during her prime when she is holding the 14 Sun Authorities. Thus, her tier should be the same as Azi.

Second question: For what it meant for 10 different universes exist in her hand is an exaggeration to how Yo is feeling when she got the support from His Highness, it is as if 10 different feeling she had never felt before within her hand, all enough to rule the universes. Beyond the existing laws of Universe means that she felt a power that shouldn't exist in the Universe she knew, something like the logic of Energy, which could not be destroyed nor created, was somehow broken with energy being created from His Highness' support.

Third question: The fact why Spear Of Indra contains the Zoroastrianism cosmology was because Indra is considered a Daeva In Zoroastrianism mythology. Daeva basically is like a false god or you could call it 'Devil'

For Antvasima's question: I don't really understand how infinite 3-dimensional power stands. Could you explain to me? Thank you.
So what do you think which is the correct tiers for Black Rabbit, Kasukabe You and His Highness?

@Lucas, His Highness will have the same tier as Izayoi. They represents the same thing, it is just that one represents the god, the other represents the human. Just like the relationship between Imagine Breaker and World Rejector. His Highness would be the Imagine breaker, Izayoi would be World Rejector. Well, Highness still has the state of Avatara, but there are not enough clues to how strong would that state affects, thus making it a 'Unknown'

Homura is basically right tbh.

That statement was exaggeration and the explanation about how Yo felt at that moment.

Plus Doesn't Highness' authorithy just increase defense to a large extent from what we've seen in the LN? But I do know it also did Increase Yo's speed too.

But we are pretty much clueless about his gift.

Kuro Usagi would be tier 4-C or low 4-A with Sun Armor and Spear of Indra together with the Divinity given by Indra. If not, she is suppose to be at 5-A.

Yo would be around 4-C as well, with the facts she is on par with Izayoi and they fought for 1 week. That is if she is in full form. Not including Highness' support.

I made an error with Kuro Usagi's tiering, it should be 3-C with Sun Armor and Spear Of Indra as with the SOI, she holds enough power to destroy the entire Galaxy.

I don't think that Izayoi's tier is at least 4-C because of this:

In volume 8, his Aurora Pillar can eliminate all of the stars in the night sky and in volume 11 he erased Maxwell from existence with AP.

Back from Vol 5, Izayoi killed the huge dragon which is the materialization of Ophiuchus Constellation

Ophiuchus contains several star clusters, such as IC 4665, NGC 6633, M9, M10, M12, M14, M19, M62, and M107, as well as the nebula IC 4603-4604.

M10 is a fairly close globular cluster, only 20,000 light-years from Earth. It has a magnitude of 6.6 and is a Shapley class VII cluster. This means that it has "intermediate" concentration; it is only somewhat concentrated towards its center.[10]

Infrared light view of Rho Ophiuchi molecular cloud complex from NASA.

Photo from Rogelio Bernal Andreo of the Rho Ophiuchi molecular cloud complex. The unusual galaxy merger remnant and starburst galaxy NGC 6240 is also in Ophiuchus. At a distance of 400 million light-years, this "butterfly-shaped" galaxy has two supermassive black holes 3,000 light-years apart. Confirmation of the fact that both nuclei contain black holes was obtained by spectra from the Chandra X-ray Observatory. Astronomers estimate that the black holes will merge in another billion years. NGC 6240 also has an unusually high rate of star formation, classifying it as a starburst galaxy. This is likely due to the heat generated by the orbiting black holes and the aftermath of the collision.[11]

In 2006, a new nearby star cluster was discovered associated with the 4th magnitude star Mu Ophiuchi.[12] The Mamajek 2 cluster appears to be a poor cluster remnant analogous to the Ursa Major Moving Group, but 7 times more distant (approximately 170 parsecs away). Mamajek 2 appears to have formed in the same star-forming complex as the NGC 2516 cluster roughly 135 million years ago.[13]

Barnard 68 is a large dark nebula, located 410 light-years from Earth. Despite its diameter of 0.4 light-years, Barnard 68 only has twice the mass of the Sun, making it both very diffuse and very cold - about 16 kelvins. Though it is currently stable, Barnard 68 will eventually collapse, inciting the process of star formation. One unusual feature of Barnard 68 is its vibrations, which have a period of 250,000 years. Astronomers speculate that this phenomenon is caused by the shock wave from a supernova.[11]

Isn't Izayoi should be at least 3-B?

Remember, that is if Izayoi uses his Aurora Pillar which is the whole embodiment of his gift. Base on what you had said, it would not be at least 3-B, but it is possible for the tier 3-C to change into tier 3-B. I am busy at the moment, i would appreciate if you could change the 3-C to 3-B via Aurora Pillar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back