• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Mine (Akame ga Kill!) Upgrade.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
She's currently at Large Building level for being comparable to the rest of Night Raid. However, the rest of Night Raid are Small Town level. Shouldn't she be upgraded to Small Town level too?

Her page was supposed to get some major updates ages ago, but it looks like they were forgotten about.

I would but I have to adjust her stats when using Pumpkin to at least Small Town level but it's like there's a link involved there and I don't know how to handle it.

What I mean is that she should be Small Town level in base. Sheele's at that level normally. Tatsumi, Lubbock and the rest of Night Raid too. That's why I asked about the MCB stuff.

If Mine has consistently been shown/stated to be in a comparable league of power with Low 7-C characters, then she should be rated as such and have that calc get discarded.

City Block? She fought against Mine twice. And Mine is about to be Small Town level. Though I don't remember the fight.

She's personally fought mine once. And Koro soaked up most the damage from her. And Mine is a glass cannon.

Okay, but did she at least trade blows with Mine or something? Or tank any attack from her? Also, if Mine gets to Small Town level physically, her durability would be the same.

An physical blows were only dealt by Seryu. And Seryu on took to bullets to the side of her stomach. And Mine will not be Small Town level physically.

Why? The justification for her stats says she's comparable to the rest of Night Raid. And everyone in Night Raid is Small Town level. Even Najenda who doesn't have the power to wield Pumpkin anymore. That would mean they were formerly Large Building level or something. Am I missing something here?

She has never fought in a physical battle. She relies solely on Pumpkin, which has been upgraded to small town. There are no feats or anything suggesting she should be Small Town physically whatsoever.

So, what should I put as justification for her Large Building level stat? Or should I change it to Unknown physically?

Unknown physically, Small Town level while not in danger, Town level while in Danger and Small City while in maximum danger.

Does this sound fair?

Okay. I think her durability and Seryu's will also have to be adjusted since they're Large Building level in that area too.

Seryu's durability is Small Town as she was able to withstand strikes from Sheele. I would make Mine's durability City Block at max. She doesn't have a lot of those and she's a glass cannon.

Yes. Feel free to perform the agreed-upon changes.

I'll do it now.

Oh, it seems like Drellix already performed most of the changes so I just adjusted Mine's durability.

Back