• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible GoW Upgrade Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TeenAngel101

Also, i want to address this:

Also, you are one to talk with

Kratos having Infinite Speed for speeding through a timestop

No time hax whatsoever will work on him via his Resistance feats

Yamato's a NLF K

ratos will be able to fend off Dante's entire arsenal with one arm.

All of this is SEVERELY taken out-of context from of what i said in the actual thread. I was going to reply to UMR's post, but he closed it before i had the chance to.

Kratos has infinite speed via speeding through a time stop.

Never said that. I said Kratos had immunity to time-slow, and some resistance to time-stop.

No time hax will work on him via his resistance feats

I said time stop would work on him, but he could snap out of it due to his feats.

Yamato's cutting abilities is a NLF

1. Couldn't cut through Dante

2. Couldn't cut through Lady's rocket

3. Couldn't cut through the Rebellion

4,. Could only cut through the veil between human world and the demon world due to it being the key to these worlds (Dante stated this)

Saying it cuts through anything is a proven NLF.

Kratos will be able to fend off Dante's entire arsenal with one arm

This is also a rather dishonest misinterpretation of what i actually said in the thread. My words were "Kratos has the Golden Fleece, which could reflect Zeus's lightning bolts" and i also asked "What feats does Dante have to suggest Kratos couldn't reflect his attacks with the Golden Fleece?" Seriously.

KinkiestSins said:
She also said "so yes" refering to the original question, meaning that it did cover the world instantaneously. Just analyzing.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2599432/
She did write for three games so I am inclined to take her word more seriously then most. I will copy and paste the calc with credit and post in evaluations. I still think by our wiki standards, we can qualify this as 'Possibly Low 5-B'

Okay, cool.

I disagree with @Kepekley's tone, but I agree with the argument. I play alot of JRPGs and we follow similar logic via scaling with one feat. ...that said, again the math will need to be checked. And I changed my mind with adding the calc to my blog out of concern with @Matts opinion. You can convince me, or heck everyone here. You have to convince Matt more then anything else.

I didn't insult or offend anyone, i was defending myself of accusations of being a "fanboy", especially from a guy who literally tried to treat me like an idiot. I have never, nor do i pretend to, insulted anyone except once in a past thread and i have apologized ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back