• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't if that can help, but in Xenoverse 2 Goku and Vegeta in the God Chamber (The place similar to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) evolved their God's Essence SSJ into SSB.

Screenshot 20190611-141903
Screenshot 20190611-142135
Screenshot 20190611-142629

RashFaustinho said:
No need to, I didn't want this to be public just to report someone. I don't even know you. Just wanted to be protected from unnecessary harshness.
Just try to be nicer with the others that disagree, o-kay?

Let's close this argument here then, we've went on and on for quite a long time.
And I even tried to stop the argument!

But you know what? I'm a stubborn 7 year old kid, let's continue this pointless talking! Yuppie!

> Goku's power drastically increased when he went SS as he always does.

Yeah, that talking about assuming things? Totally related to this quote.

Goku didn't even notice the transformation, and he didn't get oneshot in that brief moment where he returned base form.

> Goku wasn't even going all out in his God power, so him not realizing that he's going super saiyan and him getting serious and going all out were one and the same means that they're different steps of power.

No I just have no idea of what the Resurrection F are you talking about

Basically, your claiming that Super Saiyan with God Power = Super Saiyan God (suppressed)?

Or am I misunderstood?

If that's the case, then I shall remind you the the BASE Saiyan Beyond God already absorbed God's power.

> And you keep applying me saying one thing is retconned to me saying another thing is retconned, in an attempt to "win" this argument.

Well, I wasn't the one who went to say others that they invent things, ya know?

Gotta prove that this franchise is stupid to someone who thinks that they have all logical explainations.

> And you bother to call me childish? Ok.

You mean you aren't? But I thought we were friends!

Me I'm totally 7, so I assumed we were of the same age.

> Saiyan Beyond God isn't a second base form, it never was. It was just Goku having power in base comparable to that of his SSG form.

Actually, the exact definition is that of a Saiyan who asborbed SSG' s power. Which mean he has access to God Ki. That alone is different from his previous base form.

> You seem to be trying to get something out of talking to someone you have no desire to argue earnestly with. You made it clear you're only doing this to get me reported Incase I hurt your feelings. So I would gather that you're trying to compete with me on some fashion. I don't know why you would bother hiding that fact— rather pretending that you're good at doing it.

Oh, I know!

Maybe arrived at this point, I'm doing it just for the ***** and giggles!

> The interviews and quotes never said anything about Goku being incapable of doing anything he was before. You assumed that. You assume too much. That's my take

I assume a lot, but at least I don't assume I have all answers and the complete picture! Totally wish I had in this mess of a franchise.

Okay, this thread got chaotic and all I saw where a bunch of circular arguments. But either way, I believe the main point of the thread was addressed. Everyone is currently fine the way they are and we've been having these discussions for years. Amexim is also for the most part right. Anyway, it's probably best to close this thread to avoid wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back