• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Danny Phantom Speed Upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so in the episode "Flirting with Disaster", Technus takes control of a satellite and fires his eye beams at the earth which take about 1 second to hit it's target.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5mbl9o feat happens at 16:40

However I've been told the feat might not be able to be properly calculated so I was wondering if an estimate would work. Using low satellite orbit, and 5 seconds (though it happens in 2 at most) for a lowballed timeframe?.

Thoughts?.

The blog has to be evaluated by other calc group members first.

Alright so I've finally finished the edits to all the ghosts Powers and Abilities so we can finally get this done.

The calc seems to be accepted so the only thing left to do is the scaling.

First I'll need to do the speed keys for Technus 2.0 and his constructs. His speed rating would say.

Subsonic with Sub-reletivistic+ (His ghost rays are this fast, faster than Danny Phantom)

Technus in his constructs are more powerful and faster than Danny but not by a vast amount and he hasn't proved to be higher than Vlad, Fright Knight, Pariah Dark or Vortex so they scale to him.

Danny can react to and dodge attacks from the Fright Knight and Vlad who should be at least comparable to Technus so he and everyone who scales from him also get upgraded. Plus the ghost can tag each other with their normal punches so combat speed along with reaction speed go up.

I'll do the edits later.

Was the calculation blog evaluated and accepted?

Therefir is fine with it and Mr. Bambu says the math is fine and looks ok.

I can ask another calc member to take a look at it to be sure.

That should not be necessary if both of them are fine with it.

Since the calc used the highest satellite orbit (which would be a high ball), I messaged Cal and asked him to update the calc using the medium orbit of a satellite.

Back