• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Cartoon Krypto Tier 6 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
So uh, a Common feat for Shaking the Moon just dropped out, pretty cool huh? Credit to @RoTt35 for this calculation.

But anyways, I really hope this isn't too controversial of an upgrade. But it isn't gonna be a full upgrade like you all would expect.

While I've continued to watch this show, I'ved noticed that Bulldog stated to warn for his comrades to not rock the moon while they were on a mission to collect moon rocks.

But to put it this way, I'll be proposing:

8-B, possibly 6-C | 8-A, possibly 6-C

And the justification line based on this draft blog I've been working for weeks:

Now the reasoning for the upgrade:

While it is true that it's likely the only tier 6 feat of this sort. But to be honest, I wouldn't really say the "rocking the moon" would necessarily be a hyperbole since Krypto usually casually shakes entire areas many times, even stomping the entire LexCorp building back in place which carries around this much stories. Not to mention he even casually shaked part of an entire rainforest just by merely growling only to prove a point to a pesky Jaguar. Which he has stated it was taken place in the Brazilian rainforest, meaning that it's the Amazon rainforest. Even Streaky was able to shake Mechanikat's spaceship by simply singing. And most of the tier 8 feats that I've seen so far were done very casually. Considering the fact that Krypto can quickly vaporize an entire wave of water with his HV, which got 8-B+ results nearly reaching the 8-A formula like the calc suggests it to, as Krypto wasn't straining himself to pull that off. But the reasoning for the possibly line is because it's unclear of how exactly they would all shake the moon. But if what Bulldog is implying is true, this could mean that most of the Dog Stars during their quest at that time would at least feel the intensity of the moon shaking by doing that if they were all to contribute to it at once, hence is why the 5th intensity is being used. Not to mention Paw Pooch was able to dig up a huge hole onto the surface of the Moon.

The conclusion?:

8-B, possibly 6-C | 8-A, possibly 6-C
That's all

Guess I'll apply the changes

All covered, I guess the thread could be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back