• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Asura's wrath upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never rejected, the last time it was brought up i was told to make a CRT, and i decided not to.

Still, a friend of mine debunked the video in another wiki. All of the points in the video hinge on the word "world" meaning "universe". However, this is false. Immediately after saying that Asura was the one to inherit the world, Chakravartin claims that Gaea must be led by one of its own, so he was definitely talking about Gaea there.

Funny because Chakravartin's size is inconsistant, it COULD be possible that he was able to maniputate the size and isn't he THE CREATOR. Also if he was holding stars why whould they be the shape of galaxies (well maybe because they were actually meant to be galaxies).

After reading the thread I agree with the galaxies actually being stars, but how is the pocket dimention Chakravartin created an unquantifiable hyperbole?

Did chakravartin create Naraka? He said the only one there besides Asura, and it'seems destroyed when Chakravartin is. Even if he didn't, the pocket dimension is heavily implied to be either infinite, and unlike before there is nothing to contradict that.

Yobobojojo said:
Did chakravartin create Naraka? He said the only one there besides Asura, and it'seems destroyed when Chakravartin is. Even if he didn't, the pocket dimension is heavily implied to be either infinite, and unlike before there is nothing to contradict that.
Naraka is another that has an endless amount of endless pillers. This should be a high 3-A feat but for some reason it's considered a "hyperbole".

Kepekley23 said:
The pillars are not endless, unless you think Asura has infinite speed.
I don't recall how he destroyed them exactly, can you remind me? It may shed some light.

He fell down to Naraka and climbed them in twelve thousand years, which would make him infinitely fast if the pillars were endless.

Kepekley23 said:
He fell down to Naraka and climbed them in twelve thousand years, which would make him infinitely fast if the pillars were endless.
That's arguable, I guess, since it's made clear good old Chakravartin needs him, and since he woke up there it's possible he woke up near the end of a pillar (Recall that rays extend forever in one path)

How fast is base Asura? We know it took 12k years to climb a pillar. We multiply that many years in seconds by Asura's speed, and we know how big the realm is.

That is arguable, because you can easily say that Goku is massively ftl+ in the saiyan saga because snake way runs across other world which is universe sized.

M+S=Greatness said:
That is arguable, because you can easily say that Goku is massively ftl+ in the saiyan saga because snake way runs across other world which is universe sized.
It really isnt

Lightbuster30 said:
Yobobojojo said:
I meant snake way
So how fast is bsse Asura exactly? Thats the problem. Can I get a rough estimate at least? I've heard about sub rel, but thats it.
The point is that Asura could not have climbed it, needing rage and determination to do so, which he didn't have without his memory. This means his soul either appeared on the pillar or was brought there by Chakravartin, which negates the idea Naraka can't be infinite because of it.

So how fast is bsse Asura exactly? Thats the problem. Can I get a rough estimate at least? I've heard about sub rel, but thats it.
The point is that Asura could not have climbed it, needing rage and determination to do so, which he didn't have without his memory. This means his soul either appeared on the pillar or was brought there by Chakravartin, which negates the idea Naraka can't be infinite because of it.

I never said it was infinite. And he most certainly climbed it/ran up it, we literally see him do this. If you want to argue otherwise, then you need a feasible alternative to what we saw on screen.

Lightbuster30 said:
The point is that Asura could not have climbed it, needing rage and determination to do so, which he didn't have without his memory. This means his soul either appeared on the pillar or was brought there by Chakravartin, which negates the idea Naraka can't be infinite because of it. I never said it was infinite. And he most certainly climbed it/ran up it, we literally see him do this. If you want to argue otherwise, then you need a feasible alternative to what we saw on screen.
I thought I pointed this out. The pillar can be infinite in one direction, but not in the other. Yes he ran up it, but not from the infinite bottom

So how fast is bsse Asura exactly? Thats the problem. Can I get a rough estimate at least? I've heard about sub rel, but thats it.The point is that Asura could not have climbed it, needing rage and determination to do so, which he didn't have without his memory. This means his soul either appeared on the pillar or was brought there by Chakravartin, which negates the idea Naraka can't be infinite because of it. I never said it was infinite. And he most certainly climbed it/ran up it, we literally see him do this. If you want to argue otherwise, then you need a feasible alternative to what we saw on screen.
I thought I pointed this out. The pillar can be infinite in one direction, but not in the other. Yes he ran up it, but not from the infinite bottom

I am not arguing infinite pillars! I literally just said that. My point is: From where Asura was hanging, it took 12000 years of sprinting to reach the top. We can use this to find the size of the dimension.

What about the number of pillers, which is also said to be endless? And there could have been a portal at the top of a piller (though that sounds pretty rediculous). Or the piler is actually endless and the more Asura climbed the more his soul wanted to return to his body. And if Naraka isn't infinite then why would Asura come from under ground, which would mean that Naraka is inside Gaia, but that's not true because that's where Vlitra lives.

M+S=Greatness said:
What about the number of pillers, which is also said to be endless? And there could have been a portal at the top of a piller (though that sounds pretty rediculous). Or the piler is actually endless and the more Asura climbed the more his soul wanted to return to his body. And if Naraka isn't infinite then why would Asura come from under ground, which would mean that Naraka is inside Gaia, but that's not true because that's where Vlitra lives.
Endless pillars is unlikely, but endless sized pillars is more probable

No sir, I am arguing POSSIBLE infinite pillars, since we see him run up from the middle of a pillar

So does anyone know Asura's base speed?

Forget it, I'll just use baseline mhs+ since that is his slowest speed (Don't have exact numbers, just know he is above baseline according to his profile). 343000 m/s x 3.78432e+11 seconds is 1.2980218e+17 meters or 13.72 Light Years. More than triple baseline 4-A by size.

Lightbuster30 said:
Forget it, I'll just use baseline mhs+ since that is his slowest speed (Don't have exact numbers, just know he is above baseline according to his profile). 343000 m/s x 3.78432e+11 seconds is 1.2980218e+17 meters or 13.72 Light Years. More than triple baseline 4-A by size.
Now we just have to figure out if Naraka is infinite, thanks!

Now we just have to figure out if Naraka is infinite, thanks!

Hmm wasn't Asura supposed to Dwarf the Karma fortress, which is almost half the size of the Sun? Apparently things were made smaller because the game engine couldn't handle it (or so I've heard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back