• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I recently found an article on Screwattack by "Ultraguy" that tries to debunk many of the feats held by Archie Sonic.

http://ulltraguy.blogspot.com/2016/07/

Some of them i don't necessarily agree with, but some like.

1.) Mammoth Mogul's scaling to other characters.

2.) Shadows reason for being Multi-Universe because the were able to momentarily hold him back with Chaos powers.

3.) Sonic's Cosmic Interstate Feat.

and

4.) His Multi-Solar System Durability feat from the Xorda Super Weapon (Which i do agree with on the basis that it's an odd feat that is far beyond any other durability feat Archie Sonic has ever shown.)

I'm just curious what you think of this possible downgrade, and whether or not his assessments seem fair.

I am not knowledgeable enough about Archie Sonic to make a call on my own. Sorry.

A lot of effort was put into that. Sad that it is mostly wrong/works on assumptions by his part. I like the amount of work he put into it, sucks that most of it is questionable at best.

Yes, we have had several long discussions about the Archie Sonic scaling, so we are not going to revise anything without considerable input.

Alright, i was mostly wondering about Sonic's durability, which to be fair seems like a fair downgrade, from what i've seen.

He's never shown anywhere near that level of durability in the rest of the series, and he's been considerably hurt by much weaker things. That is the only feat that he has that puts him on that level.

Actually,base Sonic has tanked attacks from Enerjak,Master Mogul,Super Sonic(Evil),Super Scourge,& Horizont-Al & Verti-cal(God Forms) who are all far above Multi-solar System in AP

Whose to say that any of them where intending to kill them at that time? Evil Super Sonic's power level was never truly stated, and all he was gonna do was blow up 2 moons... and he nearly killed Sonic in a few panels, Enerjak was Knuckles who wasn't entirely trying to kill Sonic off and was able to dispose of him pretty easily when he felt like it. Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal nearly killed him pretty easily when they got annoyed with him, and weren't trying to kill him in the first placebut merely make him their pawns, master mogul barely hit him with an attack we don't even know was supposed to be that strong, and Sonic was knocked out cold.

Sonic has also been knocked out by laser blasts, nearly killed by Nukes (which he has repeatedly stated would be deadly to him the various time they have been used.) On a day to day basis, he's never shown ever having the capacity to destroy a Single Solar System, let alone an entire Star System. He's definitely in Planetary range, because of Scourge showing destruction on a Planetary scale before, and has shown some pretty amazing feats... but his Multi-Solar System power range seems more like an outlier than anything.

Alright, but i was still curious about Sonic's durability feats? Does he any other feats that put him on Multi-Solar System level, or is it just the one? I remember people often would scale back feats for Pre-Crisis Superman on being Universal level until more feats for him arrived.

Otherwise yeah, reading again the "zone" argument did seem a little far fetched.

IDK, the AL & CAL stuff does seem like a tribute to durability, Sonic & tails get caught in the crossfire of attacks that where damaging other zones

RCO018
RCO006 1469329065

Evil Super Sonic was just empowered by Red Emeralds instead of green ones,I Don't see why he wouldn't scale to normal Super Sonic,plus he was "jump starting global Chaos" by destroying 2 moons,Reveling in the panic of the planet.
RCO011
RCO018 w
however there is an error that says 6 Emeralds instead of 7,not to mention the Billionth ring Aura which was granted to Sonic by the Ancient Walkers who on this very wiki are High 2-A.

Back