• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite revision

Pain tolerance for ayanokouji.

Act like nothing happened after getting stabbed in the hand:
After glowering at me for a moment, Hōsen released his grip and took his distance, leaving the knife pierced through my palm. And with that, the tables had completely turned on him.

Meanwhile, Horikita and Sudō had slowly gotten back on their feet and were now recovering their strength.

“A-are you okay, Ayanokōji-kun?”

“Ayanokōji…”

“Don’t worry about me.”

It wasn’t unreasonable for them to be concerned about my condition, but this wasn’t the time to be worrying about that. - vol 12
Possibly 9-B rating for koenji for defeating a wild boar:
He’d gotten around a bit, apparently. Traces of leaves and dirt were stuck to his jersey.

“You’re the last one, Kouenji. You have forty minutes left.”

“That seems to be the case. I wish I’d taken my time a bit more, but my encounter with the wild boar ended a bit sooner than expected.”

“Wild boar?” asked Chabashira. - vol 8
Possibly analytical prediction for ayanokouji he anticipated his opponent attacks several times and both noted it's as if he could read their next attacks:
"Stop it, Ayanokouji-kun,” said Horikita, her voice strained.

I’d never heard her voice like that before.
Reluctantly, I released her brother. Instantly, he tried to backhand me in the face.

I instinctively took a step back to avoid it. For such a lightly built guy, he was a nasty attacker.

He then aimed a sharp kick at my unguarded spot.

“Watch it!” He had enough power to knock me out with one blow.

Looking slightly confused, he exhaled deeply, extended his right arm, and opened his hand.
If I grabbed his hand, he’d probably throw me to the ground.

Instead, I slapped his hand away.

“Good reflexes. I didn’t imagine you could evade all of my blows so quickly. Also, you seemed to understand quite well what I was trying to do. Have you been taught?” - vol 1
I laughed silently due to my own thoughts.

«But—»

I said to him and suddenly closed the distance between us.

Giving him no time for caution, as quick as I could, as fast, directly at him.

«Raaahhh!!»

I aimed for the space right in front of his eyes using my right foot with no hesitation.

But that was the opening move.

Even if you managed to deal with it, it wasn’t that important.

It was just the first strike that came with any fight.

But if he managed to dodge it, that would be his downfall.

I proceeded to kick his head with all the power I could muster with my left foot.

But— He calmly dodged the kick as if he’d known a second strike would come after the first.

He wasn’t too early or too late. With just the neccessary movements. - vol 11.5

Last edited:
Hmm.... Idk idf that's enough for analytical prediction.

I mean, f the guy was attacking him and not his sister I'd agree though.

Hmm.... Idk idf that's enough for analytical prediction.

I mean, f the guy was attacking him and not his sister I'd agree though.
In second yeah which he anticipated, several times, what he's going to do.

He's a child that experience countless of fight in white room and people developed analytical prediction through several combat experiences, and just not assuming thing i mean the feats is above there and yes he literally developed the ability to sense someone, who's looking at him.. since back in the days, people in the other side of the wall use to watch him. Hence can tell if someone is spying on him.

Last edited:
Back