• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possession Incarnate vs One Calamitous Boi

It can basically possess literally everything and turn anything it possesses into anything else, including growing or shrinking them to quantum or infinite sizes

Even things already possessed?

Also if it possesses AoC, it would be corrupted itself by the curses.

Yes actually, and it can possess individual parts, again, down to a quantum level. Basically anything that exists shy of time and flat out concepts the DT can possess

Well I mean, assuming it doesn't get corrupted by the curses or affected by the emotion drain first, sure, but I doubt it.

Curses (at least in this application) generally corrupt the soul gem of a magical girl which corrupts them into witches.

In AoC's case tho, it corrupted a Moksha Wraith (Which turned into AoC)

Magical Girl <<< Curses <<< Regular Wraiths (Consumes curses and negative emotions just by being around) <<<< Moksha Wraiths (Superior version of normal Wraiths) <<<< UKG Curses = AoC Curses.

Additionally, they grow continuously, so that scaling would continue as the battle continues.

The thing is, DT doesnt really vary in tier. This matchup happened because it "varies" from 11-C to High 3-A, although DT never actually varies in hax or power no matter whether it's a atom or galaxy, 3-D tetrahedron.

DT is Everything, Everything is it. It can become "nothing", particles(even graviton), dark matter, quantum waves, etc...regardless of the size. DT has no soul.

That has...

literally, nothing to do with what I said.

Did you mean the soul drain from above?

If that's the whole curse, then DT won't be touched by curses, since it souless, emotionless. It is Everything, and Nothing is also Everything.

???

Where did I say it only works on souls?

Also, I doubt its what you just called it. You're making it out to be everything, which would be High 3-A.

Technically he's not wrong, by the end you ARE everything.

That doesnt mean the DT is constantly High 3-A though, it still varies in size and power

Ah I see, well from what he worded it, it sounded like he is everything in this match.

huh, for what purpose would i make it out? The whole, with the game Everything. Is that DT isnt something or a thing, but Everything. And nothing is Everything, meaning that size is completly irrelevant to DT.

Since it can transform to anything, or nothing at will. Regardless of it's bigness, smallness.

WeeklyBattles, maybe you're aware. Everything is Everything.

This is a quote from the game: "If Everything were to really see itself as Everything, space would no longer exist, time would stop moving forward. And all sound would be silent. This is what we all return to."

Back