• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popular Opinion - Which is more liked?

So I am going to make two posts, one under this one. I'd like your honest opinion of which of these two should be made into reality in my book.

The first being is Limure.

It took a while for me to create a being that could fit such a mysterious name. Then it hit me. Limuren could be an angel of sorts.

The first of them all... one that predated existence itself. But what would his role be? I liked the idea of him consuming nothingness... since he exists before the universe itself was born and after it was destroyed, he was like the cleaner of all of God's creations... if God was a child.

He cleans to prepare the void for creation... and cleans it after God has grown tired of what he has created.

His main power would be the ability to suck in all that God has no more use for. Even time itself is nothing more than a meal to the powerful angel.

So there you have it.

The first contender is Limuren - The Angel that exists to make ready all of reality.

The next being is something more... chaotic for lack of a better world. He is known as The Demon Azariath - Lord of Crimson Falmor - Patron of Free Thought

So as you can tell... this being is a demon, or something of that nature. He doesn't quiet exist in our reality... but he is capable of affecting it. It's like swiming in water for him. He is there... but he isn't nearly as powerful there as he is in his own world, Crimson Falmor (Which I will get too soo).

Wherever he were to walk... he would inspire mortal creatures to break from their chains and bondage of taught thought. For example, in my canon... it was he who Inspired Ghandi to take a new approach to life. To resist fighting but to still fight for peace.

But this wasn't done on purpose. Azariath is not a being to be treated lightly... for if someone were to stay around him too long, they would end up killing themselves. For what is the greatest thought of them all? The one that inspires freedom in all? Why death itself, of course.

He is known to take many forms and shapes, most considered to be somewhat handsome, but not too the point that he would stand out.

Now Crimson Falmor... that is a strange place. It is one filled with towering infernos that burn all who get too close. It is a hellish place... despite that though, for those who can struggle through the pain, knowledge is theirs.

They are the flames that impart wisdom and knowledge.

So there you have him. Limuren's opposite in existence. The Demon Azariath - Lord of Crimson Falmor - Patron of Free Thought

Victor Marish - The Storm of God

A gentleman that holds complete dominion over the forces that make up his home. You see, unlike most other humans and divines, he exists solely in storms. He is incapable of leaving one for prolonged periods without risking death.

He is at his strongest when he stands at the eye of the storm... but even outside of the storm, just a few miles away, he is still more than capable of bringing down entire buildings.

Many people seek this man out... this destructive force of nature. Many try to summon him with powerful rituals but they all fail... as his essence is still that of the storm. To summon Victor... they must first summon the storm as that is the only way to hold The Storm of God in one place.

Those who have survived meeting with him have written tales of all that they saw and just how powerful the divine instrument of destruction is.

Just a new guy that came up into my head. Should he enter into my story as a minor (But powerful being?) or just be left as something to be mentioned but never seen.

Back