• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye vs Hatsune Miku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 9.22.10 PM

Manly meets Kawaii in this absurd match up. Who prevails in this battle of stellar toon force titans and why?

Conditions:

-Speed is equalized

-Both are at their 4-A states

-4th wall breaking feats such as "killing the author" or "interacting with our world" will not be counted for obvious reasons.

Final Tally:

Popeye: 8

Miku: 1

imo you shud not use popey like toons in battles at all

i think those profiles shud be deleted since they are so prone to nlf abuse andd impossible to define overall

I disagree, The Living Tribunal. Toon Force characters can have clear limits.

Anyways, I think Hatsune Miku, despite the larger arsenal of powers, would lose. Popeye is more Toon Force than her and he has Plot Manipulation.

Popeye with his spinach has a way higher attack potency than Miku with her physical stats since is "likely Multi Solar System level" but confirmed Large Planey Level...

Plus Popeye has more hax...

@Numbers well both are at their 4-A states so Miku's Planet stat isn't getting considered just like Popeye's Impossible to Define won't be. However I guess your vote is still reasonable since you brought up a potential hax advantage

@Scrub You already gave your vote but neither have really given too much elaboration besides her not being able to beat him. I don't think your vote should be counted unless you further state why you think she'd lose.

I would give it to Popeye, he is a more skilled fighter something that Miku isn't, that and his Plot Manipulation would count as a higher form of Reality Warping. So Popeye high with difficulty.

That is 8 votes against 1. I think it is safe to say this has been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back