• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye vs Arale Norimaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it listed on his page, but doesn't Popeye have a weakness for women? I've seen alot of people say that he refuses to hurt women and can be easily manipulated by one.

I haven't seen every Popeye episode, but there were a few episodes I remember where he demonstrated that weakness. There was the episode, "For Better or Nurse," where Popeye purposely injured himself so Nurse Olive Oyl could tend to him. And there was also the Episode, "Never Kick A Woman." It's about Popeye convincing Olive to learn martial arts, but the title kinda says it all as far as other details go.

I never said that Olive isn't the only woman Popeye wants; of course she's the only woman he wants. However, that doesn't change the fact that harming women is against Popeye's honor code. Look up the villain, Sea Hag. She is the one villain Popeye cannot defeat with fists; and reason, "Because he will never harm a woman."

I mean, if the OP was edited to have morals off, then go for it. But I just thought it be important to point out that fact.

IMO, they would about even. Arale at the very least would give Popeye a run for his money. Her toonforce is very near equal. Granted, he does have spinach, but with morals being off, she could steal all his spinach. I'm a little biased towards Dr.S, but I still think they would be around equal.

I mine as well give this to Popeye. Arale is much faster, but Popeye is much stronger and more durable with Spinich effect. Also, if Arale steals all of Popeye's spinich; Popeye could just get more by threatening the animator. Plus, Popeye could destroy the universe.

i don't think stuff like threatening the animator is accepted in VS fights of people from different universes

because Popeye would need a feat of affecting the guy who made this topic, and not his own animator, for that to be valid

Saitamax said:
i don't think stuff like threatening the animator is accepted in VS fights of people from different universes
because Popeye would need a feat of affecting the guy who made this topic, and not his own animator, for that to be valid
True. And he can't, because he's not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back