• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popeye & Bugs Bunny revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Well, cutting an episode and warping the local reality around Daffy still do not seem possible to put a solid rating on for me.
However, since DarkLK said that we might be able to evaluate their high ends as "Possibly Low 2-C", I suppose that we could go with that. Although I am uncertain about what Bugs' low end should be?
Maybe peak human level should be his lowest? He's shown to be scared of guns still in various episodes...just a thought though

I doubt we'll be scaling off that and cross overs.

Unless those characters appeared in a looney tunes comic, cartoon, etc etc

Maybe bugs in the primal monitor, since the primal monitor is the cavas of the DC universe (not really though)

While we're on the topic, are looney tunes comics allowed to scale off a possible tier for bugs too? I remember there being a short comic where the looney tunes meet their other universe counterparts and what not etc..just some crazy stuff

As far as I am aware, that is Lobo versus the Easter Bunny, not Bugs Bunny.

Antvasima said:
As far as I am aware, that is Lobo versus the Easter Bunny, not Bugs Bunny.
As you can see here Lobo thinks Bugs is the Easter bunny, but you see that Lobo calls him Bugs. It's non canon anyway.

Well, the "Rabbit Punch" feat, combined with "Duck Amuck", might give him an "Unknown. Possibly Low 2-C at his peak" rating, yes.

I can temporarily unlock the page for you. Although remember to add explanations/justifications.

You can also place Popeye at "Likely 4-B. Possibly Low 2-C at his peak". I have unlocked that profile as well.

Cropfist said:
Would the Rabbit Punch feat be infinite speed since he moved after destroying the universe?
Well more likely immeasurable, but possibly. Maybe he should be "possibly immeasurable at his peak (moved after cutting the tape)"

We tend to count moving with no time as infinite speed.

Popeye has not regularly displayed feats anywhere near that scale, as far as I am aware.

Antvasima said:
Popeye has not regularly displayed feats anywhere near that scale, as far as I am aware.
Something about him beating up the god who created the universe.

Yeah thats whats on his profile, but I know next to nothing about Popeye so i cant really give any more input besides what's there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back