• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pontos vs Yhwach

What’s does yhwach start with
In a case where he is bloodlusted he probably would go for an all-in with Vision + Allmighty in order to finish Pontos. That may resist to it and has some ways to counter Yhwach, I believe. But I still not so sure about Ponto's resources for taking A down.

I'm don't know why but pontos profile feels old and outdated? i always thought that saint seiya gods were more powerful, is there gonna be a CTR of the verse that i'm missing or something?

Btw, how does Yhwah deal with being paralysed and having all of his senses taken away?

I'm don't know why but pontos profile feels old and outdated? i always thought that saint seiya gods were more powerful, is there gonna be a CTR of the verse that i'm missing or something?

Btw, how does Yhwah deal with being paralysed and having all of his senses taken away?
Yes I'm currently working on

Higher senses blog
Cosmo p&a blog
Canon blog
And cosmology blog
Ues blog etc

Also changed to lifting strength, speed, and range is coming. And some profile separation.

Yes I'm currently working on

Higher senses blog
Cosmo p&a blog
Canon blog
And cosmology blog
Ues blog etc

Also changed to lifting strength, speed, and range is coming. And some profile separation.
Thanks God we're having a CRT, SS profiles are a crap, with all respect.

It's going to take sometime. Like possibly 3 years max due to my busy irl schedule.
I see, I would ask if you wanted some help to organize the things. I'm not an ultra expert, but I do know a bit of SS. I was even interested in doing profiles for characters like Hyperion, Creos and etc.

Back