• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokey Minch VS The Announcer (Earthbound VS Battle for Dream Island)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
And yes, I am aware of the tier difference, but...

Pokey scales to a 6.02488992648291 Megato feat, whereas the Announcer scales to a 26.016485617593961166 Megato feat, so that is a 4.31816778979x gap, so it is fair.

Speed is equalized, and the battle is in Goiky. Both are bloodlusted, so they will do anything it takes to get rid of each other. The starting distance is 50 meters. And note that this is MOTHER 3 Pokey used.

Who wins?

Spankety, Spankety:

Budget Cuts lol:

No pay lol:

Bruh. Giegue or sealed form Giygas would have been better

Pokey is about to go through revisions btw, does he have the absolutely safe capsule at least?

The Absolutely Safe Capsule will just result in an Inconclusive or Announcer's favor, since Pokey cant attack at all despite being invulnerable to everything, and Announcer (maybe?) just BFR's the capsule. And Pokey pretty much doesnt have the Time Travel ability in the ASC key.

Where is the revision you are talking about?

Meh, I guess. But still, I have no idea why this matchup exist.

Luckily enough, most Earthbound characters are getting upgraded to 7-B. So I would wait until the CRT gets uploaded and accepted.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Meh, I guess. But still, I have no idea why this matchup exist.

Luckily enough, most Earthbound characters are getting upgraded to 7-B. So I would wait until the CRT gets uploaded and accepted.
Damn it, I was about to make a Earthbound matchup until I saw this rip

Back