• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Trainer Files Part 2

8-A+ is ok for Onix because it scales to Falkner Pidgeotto and there are no Small City calcs [Corsola, Trapinch and Diglett are found later] for Pokémon during the first Gym period, for the second there is Starmie, which Howard rated as at least 7-A+.

For Misty, Starmie is seen as an inconsistency for the Protags. Misty can scale fine, but the protags and anyone else do not.

Yes since potions and supereffective moves are mainly used in the second gym against Misty.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
What about a character such as Mysterial ? I know it's a non-canon thing, but IF we were to make a pokemon profile about him... Where would we tier him at ?
2-C.

To give an idea for a file, allow me to use Su for Sun and Moon.

Tier: At least 9-B | At least 8-A | At least 7-A, likely High 7-A | At least 6-C | At least Low 6-B (Or whatever Necrozma ends up yielding)

In Colosseum it is stated that Shadow Metagross and Tyranitar are superior to Shadow Entei, Suicune and Raikou.

Dark649 said:
In Colosseum it is stated that Shadow Metagross and Tyranitar are superior to Shadow Entei, Suicune and Raikou.
In that case we have a direct statement for them, as such they'd scale.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
SO.. If they have a statement that says they scale to a legendary, they scale to it ?
As long as it ain't something like "My Mewtwo is so powerful that even Dialga doesn't stand a chance." It should be fine.

I remember that the High 8-C+ calc from Dura Magikarp Galactic Bomb was contested, Darkanine said it is not usable.

First stages are "9-B" by them selves. I am only putting "At least" because there can be a total of 6 of them.

So we are giving them legendaries based on the legendaries they canonically catch, but they don't scale to the legendaries they catch simultaneously ? Interesting.... I can dig it.

Just so I get clarification for future reference, the bossess using legendaries against each other in USUM is being regarded as just big PIS right because of Cyrus and the CT?

I don't recall lines saying that they fought eachother, i only know that after succeding they ended up in the RR Base where they are met in their rooms.

Yeah, they just suddenly get taken by a Wormhole the moment they completed their goals. However I feel as though Ghetsis should scale to High 6-A.

Back