• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Possibly Speed UP

Where does the mew gif originate from?

Not sure what Kadabra was doing there, but context would be appreciated. Also is this a common occurrence?

SomebodyData said:
Where does the mew gif originate from?
Not sure what Kadabra was doing there, but context would be appreciated. Also is this a common occurrence?
Code:
About Mew, it comes from the Darkrai movie. About Kadara, it's a common struggle.

I see, but more specifically, it's not like part of the intro right? If not, then I think it should be accepted.

Hmmm, can't say I remember much matches between Pikachu and Kadabra in the anime or manga, can you name some examples?

SomebodyData said:
I see, but more specifically, it's not like part of the intro right? If not, then I think it should be accepted.
Hmmm, can't say I remember much matches between Pikachu and Kadabra in the anime or manga, can you name some examples?
Code:
In the introduction shows the events that had in the series pokémon, not equal Naruto, which shows events without fitting in the opening, I think so can be accepted so, on Kadabra, it seemed a fight only, I'm not sure, I Days I went to see the description of the Thunder and I saw that it was a thunderbolt, and it hit me with curiosity, so I went to see and saw Kadabra reacting to the Thunder, so I decided to bring it here, I did not see the whole anime, and I do not remember Of the manga also, if considered game mechanics, the Pokémon can deviate from the Thunder, and the same happened with Kadabra in the anime, apparently fighting.

Sorry if I typed something wrong, and it is difficult to understand, I used Google Translate to bring it here. ;-;

Oh I see, I understand.

Well the intro thing is rather speculative, and Kadabra kinda needs more confirmed fights (I would suggest asking experts in the series about this)

SomebodyData said:
Oh I see, I understand.
Well the intro thing is rather speculative, and Kadabra kinda needs more confirmed fights (I would suggest asking experts in the series about this)
Code:
Well, I do not know who specializes here about the Pokémon anime, my first post here.

Back