• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread Vl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Intro is pretty long, only relatively basic 'mons have appeared. Yet again I've just now finished the part where you're invited to Kukui's house. Kukui is my favorite professor so far, dude has lots of personality. Reminds me of wrestlers, like Ric Flair.

Judging by the NPC Pokemon, Alola has some great variety. Lots of Kanto and Johto Pokemon have appeared thus far. Haven't seen much in the way of Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova, unless I'm missing something big.

Also, the game makes my itsy bitsy 2DS look its having a dang seizure when I boot it up. I was actually worried that it bricked my system at first.

The whole episode was badass. Best one by far. This is why gen V is my favorite region. Everything aside for a select few mons and stuff was badass. Also, Brycen doesn't just stop at pokemon. He goes for the trainers as well. Also Beartic just B****tossed that Gigalith.

I'm sorta upset ;_;. My roommate is getting Sun, which means I have to get Moon. Which sucks because literally nothing in Moon I like more than the Sun versions. Only exception is UB-02. Bright side is, Werewolf Lycanroc is growing on me, solely because I can create a good story for it in a Nuzlocke Comic. I really wanna make one, but I can't draw to save my life.

The real cal howard said:
I'm sorta upset ;_;. My roommate is getting Sun, which means I have to get Moon. Which sucks because literally nothing in Moon I like more than the Sun versions. Only exception is UB-02. Bright side is, Werewolf Lycanroc is growing on me, solely because I can create a good story for it in a Nuzlocke Comic. I really wanna make one, but I can't draw to save my life.
I was actually gonna start writing a nuzlocke story, since I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon White lol

Now that I'm warned, Grubbin and Pichu are gonna be helpful when I catch them (btw, watching TFS go through their blind Moon Nuzlocke. Stake. )

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well if I DID a Nuzlocke, it would have ended against that goddamn WishWashi.
Same. This is why I never do Nuzlockes. Wishiwashi is stupidly powerful for this early on....

A stream as in an entire River? Depends on the method and timeframe. Probably somewhere in the Tier 7 range.

Umm guys so I am playing Sun and it is night. Suddenly when Solgaleo is summoned. It becomes day instantly with the sun shining brightly....soooo did this happen to everyone else?

Well I nearly completed the game.

SPOILER STARTS HERE

Cosmog covered Alola in a thick layer of clouds, in less than 10 seconds. Probably Island level, if not higher. Lusamine, when fused with UB-01, tanked a hit from Lunala. This would most likely means that most UBs would scale to Lunala & Solgaleo. There is very little feat for Lunala & Solgaleo though. The two best feats I could gather are Lunala and Solgaleo turning day into night and vice-versa, and the E=MC2 for Guzzlord. Type:Null can always be potentially scaled to Arceus, but it's quite doubtful.

SPOILER ENDS HERE

That reminds me, via the new movie should we add the Mega Wave abilities to Team Rocket's profile since they used it to Mega Evolve Pokemon in the movie?

The real cal howard said:
So, ummm, Magearna is used to power a wall fortress... What tier is that?
No idea. Tho when Alae (or whatever his name is) took Magearna's Soul Heart and was gonna use her power to Destroy the entire plateu, not only did it require the combined forces of many wild Pokemon, but is also required Perfect Zygarde to fully stop the attack from destroying everything.

So Maybe Magerna should be scaled equal to, if not higher, than Perfect Zygarde.

Just got to that part. It took all the power of Cell er, I mean Zygarde to stalemate the beam. And this would probably scale to Volcanion too.

And wouldnt the Mega Evolved Pokemon controlled by Alvo (I think thats his name) scale too? They seem to be consistently on Volcanion's level during the movie and they arent really considered normal mega pokemon since they're powered by his dark Mega Wave

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Type:Null can always be potentially scaled to Arceus, but it's quite doubtful.
Type:Null (or at least Silvally) could probably scale to the Ultra Beasts (since it was made to kill the Ultra Beasts)

..I know. I just said that in the same post you quoted. But other than Guzzlord, most UBs are rather featless. Scaling Null to Arceus then to the UBs would give more ratings to more people. But like I said, it's doubtful.

According to Kukui's wife when you first talk to her, the Guardian Deities (The Tapu pokemon) had fought all of the Pokemon that came from the Ultra Wormhole and barely won. Couldn't they all be scaled to the likes of Guzzlord, as well as other Ultra Beasts being scaled to Guzzlord?

I'm making Celeesta right now, and I plan to separate UB-02. I'll make Xirkitree and UB-01 when we finish the Tapu thread

So guys my Bday was today and when we got home after picking up my sister from her friends house she just attacked me with a whole bunch of Pokemon stuff ^_^

• Open up bag*
  • Find Pokemon Moon stuffed inside Pokemon hat*
  • Screamed til lungs poped out*
Orally in heaven right now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back