• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poison Ivy vs Dr. Kondraki

The man may not win this one considering Ivy uses pheromones as well

Hmmm

Well I'm not sure how Ivy's pheromones would work on those butterflies of the Doc, if it can then Doc ain't making any illusions...... Kondraki has better regen and durability. Plus Fire Manip which against someone like Ivy will hurt a lot. Ivy should likely have better battlefield control with her plants.

Also not sure if the camera can work on Ivy, its description states it makes a burst of energy akin to concentrated sunlight though it would prolly still blind her.

I'm not sure on this the now, I'll go Incon for now I guess.

Dang, well there goes a really viable way to beat the plant lady. Will Ivy's pheromones work on the Doc's butterflies?

I believe it can, yeah.

However, even without the butterflies Kondraki has shown to function quite well on the go.

On top, he is quite stronger than her physically (and his camera also damage people with his durability, and quite so).

It will depend on Ivy's battlefield control. Will it be enough to slow Kondraki before he goes cqc and/or shoot her with the camera?

That said, can Ivy realize she needs to affect his pheromones to get rid of the butterflies?

Hmmm well Ivy tends to use her pheromones a lot, not sure if they are passive or not though she will be likely to use it regardless. Defo agree that Kondraki is stronger and more durable with better regen, Ivy is a glass cannon though and through. The camera prolly won't one shot but it would do a lot of damage to Ivy prolly. In terms of smarts I'd give it to the Doc, I reckon considering he's dealt with some weird stuff in his time.

I still dunno, considering its SBA it means they're in central park so Ivy has a big homecourt advantage so she can just make plants and vines grow really large and constrain the doctor. But that camera and considering Kondraki likely starts off being cloaked I'm still inclined to say Incon for now. One question, do the butterflies start off looking like butterflies or do they just cloak right off the bat? Because it might give Ivy a clue regarding it.

Back