• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vilgax lands on Earth and issues a Conqueror's Challenge to Ben Tennyson, but unfortunately, Ben is not available for the duel because he's too busy trying to recapture some of his alien forms that have inconveniently escaped from the Omnitrix, So to take his place, Po travels all the way from The Valley of Peace to take the challenge instead.

High 8-C Post-KFP2/LoA Po and Alien Force Vilgax are used,

Vilgax has his AF equipment (This excludes the Chronosapien Time Bomb),

Vilgax also has knowledge of Po,

Both are 30 m apart,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in the park where Vilgax fought Ben and the Plumbers' Helpers.

Po's AP is 2.67 Tons of TNT

Vilgax's AP is higher than 7.06 Tons of TNT

Big Fat Panda: 7
Tentacle face:
Inconclusive:

IMG_9749.gif
IMG_9750.png

Last edited:
Why does Vilgax have knowledge of Po? Seems like an unnecessary advantage to give him.

That aside, Po seems far more skilled in combat. He also has Attack Reflection, which works on attacks far above Po's own AP + durability and can deflect non-physical attacks too such as energy beams. Po also resists Paralysis, Electricity and Fire Manipulation and I think he has the lifting strength advantage? Judging by Vilgax's calc, he has the advantage by about 4x. For Po's own abilities, he has several powerful ranged attacks, pressure points which induce full body paralysis (though it's unclear how effective they'd be on a being like Vilgax), blindness inducement and his signature BFR. Vilgax has a decent 2.6x AP and durability advantage, though the main problem in his arsenal is his full-body forcefields. Before I vote, I'd like to know how often Vilgax uses forcefields and whether he can/will keep them up for extended periods of time.

Vilgax uses them very often (Scan) (Scan)
In both of those he doesn't seem to keep the forcefields up for long at all. It should be fair to say that Po will get ample chances to land CQC hits, including techniques such as the paralyzing touch point and wuxi finger hold.

Well I never said he can keep them up for very long he just "uses" them if you have enough AP to breakthrough then yes you can.
Plus I think Po's close quarter combat is great being taught by Shifu he's more skilled or "experienced" whatever the term maybe, Usually in the Legends of Kung Panda on Nickelodeon he faces people who are skilled warriors too (Can't think of a name right now, probably would be on his profile) to defend the village so yes I think he can out skill Vilgax.

Well I never said he can keep them up for very long he just "uses" them if you have enough AP to breakthrough then yes you can.
Plus I think Po's close quarter combat is great being taught by Shifu he's more skilled or "experienced" whatever the term maybe, Usually in the Legends of Kung Panda on Nickelodeon he faces people who are skilled warriors too (Can't think of a name right now, probably would be on his profile) to defend the village so yes I think he can out skill Vilgax.
He faces guys like Temutai, a warrior king known for his kung-fu across the nation, constantly spars against the Furious Five who are among the most skilled kung fu fighters in all of China, fights on par with Fenghuang who had learnt 7 (later 12) impossible moves, each of which are far beyond Shifu, the Furious Five's and presumably Tai Lung's capabilities (and Po learnt two of them as he fought Fenghuang). There's an argument to be made that Po's kung fu has surpassed Tai Lung's, who has his own myriad of skill feats ranging from being the first kung-fu master to master all 1000 scrolls of kung fu, mastering all kung-fu styles, defeating the anvil of heaven and making them look like a joke (they're the 1000 rhinos from the first movie, who were specially picked and had over 20 years worth of combat drills).

The forcefield and AP could prove issues, but Po should have enough opportunities to use his abilities given his massive skill advantage and versatility. I'll vote for him.

I believe I’ll vote for Po due to his greater versatility in moves which could overcome Vilgax’s greater AP and force fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back