• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him
lets get on it

Vs

Tanjiro is in his post breath of the sun mastery key
Po is in his kung fu panda key and is in his mastery of chi form.
Both are 8-A
Speed is Equal

Po:1(@ColonelSlyBanjo )
Tanjiro:3 (@Razor ) (@GoGoPowerRanger ) (@Peppersalt43 )
Incon:

Last edited:
im pretty sure that when po uses his BFR he sends them to the spirit realm and goes in with him to get a home field advantage. (i could be wrong tho)
He only does that if his opponent is a spirit warrior, or can break out of the realm.

im pretty sure that when po uses his BFR he sends them to the spirit realm and goes in with him to get a home field advantage. (i could be wrong tho)
Usually he uses the wuxi finger hold on his opponent, which is what he was planning to do against Kai before realizing that Kai is immune to the hold. So he had to use the hold on himself in order to take both himself and Kai to the Spirit Realm. Po wouldn't follow the opponent to the spirit realm willingly, Kai is the exception.

interesting match-up! I'd love to see this animated 2D or 3D.
I have to go with Po on this one. due to Time manipulation, and the info above!

Po only has time manipulation with shuyong seeds, The OP will have to specify if Po has them or not cause SBA says standard equipment and shuyong seeds are optional equipment, Tanjiro's precog and speed being equal makes it unlikely for Po to be able to BFR him (I don't even remember if he starts with it or not), I'll have tpo vote Tanjiro due to reactive power level, Genius intelligence and fear manipulation

Wait is Tanjiro's fear manipulation listed as a resistance or not? I'm kinda confused on the wording, It doesn't say resistance but in the caption beside fear manipulation it says "(Immune to muzan's aura that made akaza bleed and paralyzed in fear" which would make it a resistance

If his fear manipulation is a resistance then Po has a solid chance, His LS dwarfs Tanjiro's So once he has a hold on tanjiro, Tanjiro wouldn't be able to break out of it

Po is able to overcome crippling fear to some extent.
Po has a chance here then, He can grapple tanjiro (and due to his wayyyy superior LS tanjiro is not getting out of it) and then wuxi finger to BFR, But I still think its likelier for tanjiro to win with reactive power level, precog and such,

interesting match-up! I'd love to see this animated 2D or 3D.
I have to go with Po on this one. due to Time manipulation, and the info above!
Po only has time manipulation with shuyong seeds, The OP will have to specify if Po has them or not cause SBA says standard equipment and shuyong seeds are optional equipment, Tanjiro's precog and speed being equal makes it unlikely for Po to be able to BFR him (I don't even remember if he starts with it or not), I'll have tpo vote Tanjiro due to reactive power level, Genius intelligence and fear manipulation
ill count these votes

Idk about Colonel's vote, He used Time manip as a point but Po only gets that with shuyong seeds Plus the point above is BFR which most likely not gonna happen due to Tanjiro's precog and equalized speed

Doesn't start IC with that yeah.
IC Po would start with either H2H, deconstruction, or chi overloading to potentially make Tanjiro explode.

I mean Po can also bring himself and Tanjiro to the Spirit Realm if he figures things aren't going well. Tanjiro's the better combatant with Analytical Prediction but Po just has way more options to incap Tanjiro.

Back