• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pneuma scaling questions + AP justification for side characters

Right now, Pneuma's AP justification is as follows:

At least Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Far stronger than before, Fought and defeated Malos synchronised with Artifice Aion, who is Powerful enough to destroy all of Alrest, "all existence", and the Architect, who is identical in power to Zanza, became her father's replacement, and warped reality, transforming the Endless Cloud Sea into an Endless Flat Ocean, restoring the universe)

17:54
Pneuma wasn't the one who removed the Cloud Sea, the Architect did in his final moments. This is also confirmed on the Wiki (which isn't a primary resource, I know, but the vid should be more than enough)

26:20
All Pneuma did was blow up the World Tree and then proceed to die. She never replaced her father. In fact, the Architect explicitly stated that her power comes from the Conduit, and when it yeets itself out of the universe, Pneuma's reality-warping powers would go away with it. During her Self Destruct scene, the Conduit had already amogus vented out of reality

Her AP justification is definitely valid cuz of beating up Artifice Aion, but the stuff about replacing the Architect might need to be removed maybe probably kinda?

Also

The side characters in XC2, like Nia, Tora, Morag, and Zeke, are all listed as 6C to High 6A due to scaling to Pyra and Mythra
Despite all of them being able to stagger and marginally injure Artifice Aion.
Like heck, the XC1 side characters only have their Tier 2 and higher justifications because they contributed to Dickson's death, plus helped beat up Zanza later on as well. Why don't the XC2 side characters have the same justification?

Pneuma wasn't the one who removed the Cloud Sea, the Architect did in his final moments. This is also confirmed on the Wiki (which isn't a primary resource, I know, but the vid should be more than enough)

Nobody said Pneuma did

The side characters in XC2, like Nia, Tora, Morag, and Zeke, are all listed as 6C to High 6A due to scaling to Pyra and Mythra Despite all of them being able to stagger and marginally injure Artifice Aion.

That's not a good scan to use, there's better ways to scale them to tier 2. I can make a CRT right now for them

Technically, the cloud sea being transformed into the ocean was done via destroying the world tree. So it would more so be a feat for Artifice Aion and it did so even in a weakened state. Also this was added back in 2018 where viewpoints were kinda iffy. Pneuma replacing the Architect did happen momentarily but it was like before the Architect died; it's when he transferred the Conduit's power to Pneuma.

As for the rest of the cast being upgraded, yeah there were actually plans for that ever since Tier 5 scaling got axed and merged with the Tier 2/1 scaling. Since even then Monado II Zanza was the one who had the durability feat + multiple of his own Low 2-C feats alongside Meyneth. Which in turn upgraded Monado II Shulk and later Replica Monado Shulk, Egil, Dickson, and pretty much the rest of the playable cast; which is made consistent with Melia getting stronger in both Future Connected and Xenoblade Chronicles 3. We were going to do the same for the XB2 cast but didn't get around to it, especially since Nia also gets stronger in XB3 and is equal to Melia.

Technically, the cloud sea being transformed into the ocean was done via destroying the world tree. So it would more so be a feat for Artifice Aion and it did so even in a weakened state. Also this was added back in 2018 where viewpoints were kinda iffy. Pneuma replacing the Architect did happen momentarily but it was like before the Architect died; it's when he transferred the Conduit's power to Pneuma.

As for the rest of the cast being upgraded, yeah there were actually plans for that ever since Tier 5 scaling got axed and merged with the Tier 2/1 scaling. Since even then Monado II Zanza was the one who had the durability feat + multiple of his own Low 2-C feats alongside Meyneth. Which in turn upgraded Monado II Shulk and later Replica Monado Shulk, Egil, Dickson, and pretty much the rest of the playable cast; which is made consistent with Melia getting stronger in both Future Connected and Xenoblade Chronicles 3. We were going to do the same for the XB2 cast but didn't get around to it, especially since Nia also gets stronger in XB3 and is equal to Melia.
1. I'm like 69.420% sure the World Tree getting nuked and the Cloud Sea getting removed had nothing to do with each other, but I'm not an expert, I'm just a casual player
2. Ye, I def thought it was weird that xc2 was so weak compared to xc1.

1. I'm like 69.420% sure the World Tree getting nuked and the Cloud Sea getting removed had nothing to do with each other, but I'm not an expert, I'm just a casual player
2. Ye, I def thought it was weird that xc2 was so weak compared to xc1.
All we really know is that it happened after the destruction of the World Tree and is part of the universe getting warped.

Funny enough, it used to be Shulk and only Shulk using Monado III who scales from Zanza despite Replica Monado Shulk matching his first 2 forms. And our policy on god tier scaling was stricter back then. But now we have face value evidence that Cosmic tiers apply to as early as Monado II Shulk and thus many other bosses which in turn scales to the rest of the cast fighting the same or superior bosses without Shulk's Monado Enchant and later Replica Monado Shulk still being the top overall and matching Zanza later down the line.

It was originally agreed to give XB2 the same treatment and Jin and Amalthus was the main reason for why Pneuma seemed overwhelmingly stronger than all her peers, but they later all contributed to the fight against Aion much like everyone did against Zanza, Dickson, ect.

Back