• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plot Manuplation Neg?

"Even as Gods, We are formed by beings beyond our reality, to them we are "fiction", They Decide What Will Happen With Us And Thats Called "Plot"."

"Plot is deeper Than Any Concept, The Cosmology Has To Offer. And Having The Ability To Manipulate It Basically Means Bypassing All our Abilities and Ressitances, It Does Not Matter Who We are, Where We Are, Our Existence Means Nothing To The One."

"And Thats What Makes The Original Demon Who He is, The Ability To Manipulate The Plot."

Alright, So I Think Its Pretty Clear This is Plot Manuplation. But What I wanna Ask is,

"Ah, So After All The Great Grandpriest Had To Leave His Hideout After All."

"Well, Even With My Plot Manipulation I was unable To Find you, But Now I will make you my servant using my powers."

Activates His Plot Mani, But It Dosent Work

"impossible, why would the Plot Manipulation Not Work On You? Even The Gods are Nothing Infront Of It"

I am Too Lazy To Write Everything So Lets Just Say He Causally Gets Erased, Even Tho He Has Plot Manipulation.

So Does This Mean Gp has ressitance to plot manipulation? Cuz it apparently doesn't make sense to me that you can resist the plot itself when you are a part of it.

Source: a random dragon ball fanfic i found, kinda cringe so dont read it :D

Cringe fanfic but yes, this is likely a resistance to Plot Manipulation if there isn't anymore context beyond that.

Resistance to Plot Manipulation. Pretty simple.
I mean, technically you can have powers stronger than plot manipulation at a particular level.
Plot Manipulation is only superior to every other power in a vacuum.

Apparently somehow, the plot is the 9th deepest concept/reality/whatever you call it in the verse And grandpriest's words hold more value than the plot itself and can overwrite it.

"Even as Gods, We are formed by beings beyond our reality, to them we are "fiction", They Decide What Will Happen With Us And Thats Called "Plot"."

"Plot is deeper Than Any Concept, The Cosmology Has To Offer. And Having The Ability To Manipulate It Basically Means Bypassing All our Abilities and Ressitances, It Does Not Matter Who We are, Where We Are, Our Existence Means Nothing To The One."

"And Thats What Makes The Original Demon Who He is, The Ability To Manipulate The Plot."

Alright, So I Think Its Pretty Clear This is Plot Manuplation. But What I wanna Ask is,

"Ah, So After All The Great Grandpriest Had To Leave His Hideout After All."

"Well, Even With My Plot Manipulation I was unable To Find you, But Now I will make you my servant using my powers."

Activates His Plot Mani, But It Dosent Work

"impossible, why would the Plot Manipulation Not Work On You? Even The Gods are Nothing Infront Of It"

I am Too Lazy To Write Everything So Lets Just Say He Causally Gets Erased, Even Tho He Has Plot Manipulation.

So Does This Mean Gp has ressitance to plot manipulation? Cuz it apparently doesn't make sense to me that you can resist the plot itself when you are a part of it.

Source: a random dragon ball fanfic i found, kinda cringe so dont read it :D
wtf what verse is it from

Back