• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Please help me out with the power of my verse...

Hello, I only just found out about this wiki a couple of weeks ago so idk if this is the right place to post this lol. Anyways, this is probably gonna be a long post, but I will appreciate it very much if y'all could take the time to read it all. First and foremost I want to give a bit of background. I'm currently in the process of writing my own webtoon, and I'm coming up with ideas on how my "verse" came to fruition. Basically what I want to find out is according to the VS Battle Wiki, how strong (like around what tier) would the so called "Gods" of my verse would be. I won't go into too much details as I'm just mostly brainstorming and the ideas I am about to showcase are subject to change. So basically my verse consists of the following: a blank area devoid of time, and in this timeless void exists a tree. The tree sprouts an infinite number of roots, and each individual root is its own universe. These collection of roots form the so-called "multiverse" of my story. The timeless void & the tree exist outside the multiverse/roots (you could basically say they exist outside of time and space), and there is a boundary of some sort that separates them (I haven't thoroughly fleshed this idea out yet so you can ignore this if you want). The void, tree, and boundary/wall are all sentient and view the multiverse as flat, looking down on it as if they're watching TV (This is the best way I can describe it at the moment lol). I haven't really thought of the hierarchy between the 3, but it's probably void = tree > boundary/wall. Oh and the void represents nonexistence, and the tree represents life/creation and both have some kind of control over the plot of the verse btw. I'm probably forgetting some small details as this is all from the top of my head and wrote this all in a hurry, but feel free to ask questions if you have any and I'll answer them so you guys can better assess the power of my verse!

Back