• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plague Inc. Bacteria fights Agar.io Cell (Grace)

Aguywhodoesthings

VS Battles
Calculation Group
how the agar.io cell get in here
characters start 10 micrometers away from each other and the fight takes place on the agar.io FFA Petri dish (this means there's no spawners)
Bacteria:
Cell: 7
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ok, the Pague.Inc bactéria incon seens tô be desies manipulation + duiplication

Ágar.io cell incon is absorption, with size the cell starts at?

Ok, the Pague.Inc bactéria incon seens tô be desies manipulation + duiplication

Ágar.io cell incon is absorption, with size the cell starts at?
starts at the same size it does in agar.io, which should be around the same size as the bacteria i think

starts at the same size it does in agar.io, which should be around the same size as the bacteria i think
Ok, so... It's alread enogh to eat the bactérias? If it is the cell just eats the first bacteria and wins, if not the Cell will need to colect the agarios things do grew enough to eat the bacteria, in that time the bacteria will be able to multiplye, them It's a battle of "the cell can eat all of the bacterias beafore sucumbing to the diseas"

Ok, so... It's alread enogh to eat the bactérias? If it is the cell just eats the first bacteria and wins, if not the Cell will need to colect the agarios things do grew enough to eat the bacteria, in that time the bacteria will be able to multiplye, them It's a battle of "the cell can eat all of the bacterias beafore sucumbing to the diseas"
It would need to be bigger than the bacteria to eat it

This is what I'm asking... The problem is we don't know the size of neither... Well, let's say the bacteria is bigger than the Cell... How fast the cell multiplye?
i mean i think it would be fair to assume they are roughly equel in size
the cell can only multiply when it's around 3.5 times it's starting size which limits it but it can split pretty much instantly if it has the mass to do so

i'm not really sure about the specifics but it is pretty fast as it can infect every person on earth in only a couple of months
Hum... I would vote for the virus, beacuse he multiplies very fast and trough there was no way the cell could eat all beafore sucubing to the plague, but one thimg come to mu mind, if the cell eat enough It could just ocupie everything ine the Petri dish, eating every bacteria in the process, at this point virus shouldn't be a problem also... So... How fast could the Cell do It?

Hum... I would vote for the virus, beacuse he multiplies very fast and trough there was no way the cell could eat all beafore sucubing to the plague, but one thimg come to mu mind, if the cell eat enough It could just ocupie everything ine the Petri dish, eating every bacteria in the process, at this point virus shouldn't be a problem also... So... How fast could the Cell do It?
i don't think the cell getting large enough to cover the petri dish is possible, but it would probably still be impossible for the bacteria to defeat it once the cell gets drastically larger than it

i don't think the cell getting large enough to cover the petri dish is possible, but it would probably still be impossible for the bacteria to defeat it once the cell gets drastically larger than it
Yes, If the cell get big enough it shoul out está the reproduction of the bactéria... But the cell can do it beafore sucunbing to the plague?

Something to note. Bacteria cannot affect cells internally, at least not in-character. If it gets eaten, it dies. In-character if it faces a cell, it will eat it. In fact most bacteria based symptoms are caused by the bacteria damaging our cells externally (Also the reason why anti-biotics work against it)

Viruses and certain parasites however can affect cells internally and rely on getting eaten such Leishmania or digging into the cells such as Influenza, Malaria, etc. So in short, this battle relies on who is bigger than the other and bacteria cannot use its symptoms against the cell (Then again, the cell has no conventional organs. How do you inflict lung disease on something that eats and digests oxygen?)

Something to note. Bacteria cannot affect cells internally, at least not in-character. If it gets eaten, it dies. In-character if it faces a cell, it will eat it. In fact most bacteria based symptoms are caused by the bacteria damaging our cells externally (Also the reason why anti-biotics work against it)

Viruses and certain parasites however can affect cells internally and rely on getting eaten such Leishmania or digging into the cells such as Influenza, Malaria, etc. So in short, this battle relies on who is bigger than the other and bacteria cannot use its symptoms against the cell (Then again, the cell has no conventional organs. How do you inflict lung disease on something that eats and digests oxygen?)
so... stomp?

Theoretically if you put this fight in any place that isn't sterile and make the cell start out smaller than the bacteria, then the cell would need to eat other items first and escape its opponent before finally being able to eat it
It alread need to eat to eat other thing to eat the bacteria, and duplication is the bacteria main WINCON

I know, but duplication let the bacteria survive longer leting it damage the cell, the cell need's to kill all the bacteria duplicates to win
But this is an agar io cell. They grow bigger the more they eat. The more duplicates get eaten, the bigger the cell gets and the more bacteria it can eat at once. In fact once it gets big enough, the cell too can also perform duplication

Theoretically if you put this fight in any place that isn't sterile and make the cell start out smaller than the bacteria, then the cell would need to eat other items first and escape its opponent before finally being able to eat it
the fight already takes place in the agar.io map, which means the player has access to agars which can help it grow
the cell isn't smaller than the bacteria however

But this is an agar io cell. They grow bigger the more they eat. The more duplicates get eaten, the bigger the cell gets and the more bacteria it can eat at once. In fact once it gets big enough, the cell too can also perform duplication
I know, but the duplication of the bacteria still very fast, It should be able to out multiplye the eating

I know, but the duplication of the bacteria still very fast, It should be able to out multiplye the eating
And what if the cell gets big enough to eat multiple instances of the bacteria at once? And even if they do inflict enough damage, the cell can just multiply and create less damaged versions of itself. While it won't do it as often, it should give it a good enough advantage to beat them

And what if the cell gets big enough to eat multiple instances of the bacteria at once? And even if they do inflict enough damage, the cell can just multiply and create less damaged versions of itself. While it won't do it as often, it should give it a good enough advantage to beat them
Sorry, I forgor to respond

Thats the cell wincon, out eat the bacteria duplication

The multiplyed cell would carry the damage that the original had

Honestly at this point, we'd be better off just picking incon. The bacteria can probably out-duplicate and the cell and someday evolve to deal with it. Bacteria have demonstrated self-preservation instincts as seen in this video below

Which means that in their escape, they would one day breed an offspring that can evade the cell. However if they make just one mistake, they won't be able to outnumber the cell anymore and they would soon die off

Honestly at this point, we'd be better off just picking incon. The bacteria can probably out-duplicate and the cell and someday evolve to deal with it. Bacteria have demonstrated self-preservation instincts as seen in this video below

Which means that in their escape, they would one day breed an offspring that can evade the cell. However if they make just one mistake, they won't be able to outnumber the cell anymore and they would soon die off

well, the important is that isn't a stomp

Back