• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know there is a concern regarding the current attack potency of Hezi Piposh, but as it is now, it seems his attack potency is considered as 516,644.24 joules, whereas Suisei's attack potency scales above 896,500 joules, so Suisei is 1.7× stronger. Considering how Piposh was able to tank a grenade exploding while it was touching him, he is probably tougher than he is strong, since his strength stat comes from only kicking down a door. Piposh's lifting strength is ranked as Peak Human, while Suisei's is Class 25, so Suisei could use that to her advantage.

I think Piposh's versatility is more consistent, as his profile has plenty of evidence of him succeeding at illogical actions, superpowers and fourth wall breaks. His regeneration and immortality would also be helpful in the battle. Suisei has her own versatility that I still have no idea about in terms of when it would be in character for her to use them. Considering how Piposh can replace himself if he dies, it means Suisei would need to incapacitate him rather than kill him.

Based on my assessment, I vote for Hezi Piposh winning the battle, because even though he is weaker, he is difficult to take down, and as far as I'm aware, he would be more likely to perform cartoony shenanigans that would give him the advantage.

I know there is a concern regarding the current attack potency of Hezi Piposh, but as it is now, it seems his attack potency is considered as 516,644.24 joules, whereas Suisei's attack potency scales above 896,500 joules, so Suisei is 1.7× stronger. Considering how Piposh was able to tank a grenade exploding while it was touching him, he is probably tougher than he is strong, since his strength stat comes from only kicking down a door. Piposh's lifting strength is ranked as Peak Human, while Suisei's is Class 25, so Suisei could use that to her advantage.

I think Piposh's versatility is more consistent, as his profile has plenty of evidence of him succeeding at illogical actions, superpowers and fourth wall breaks. His regeneration and immortality would also be helpful in the battle. Suisei has her own versatility that I still have no idea about in terms of when it would be in character for her to use them. Considering how Piposh can replace himself if he dies, it means Suisei would need to incapacitate him rather than kill him.

Based on my assessment, I vote for Hezi Piposh winning the battle, because even though he is weaker, he is difficult to take down, and as far as I'm aware, he would be more likely to perform cartoony shenanigans that would give him the advantage.
Suisei can punch someone so hard they literally get sent back in time

She can bfr him by punching him to the time of the dinosaurs

Doesn't one time traveling punch seal the deal? I'm sure Suisei will come to the conclusion that Piposh cannot die to her attacks normally and use her special punch as a last resort. Piposh's only wincons in that instance is to hope Suisei is dumb enough to wear herself out and transmute her. I believe a solid punch back to the cretaceous period would be far easier and a more solid wincon to pull off than Piposh getting the slightest opportunity to turn her into an object. Leaning towards Suisei for now.

I don't think I can add much more.
Against Piposh's regen and immortality, Suisei's wincon is to BFR him by smacking him. Since they start so close to each other, Piposh is right in range of Suisei's weapons. And if Piposh tries to fight in melee, he can't win against Suisei's LS advantage

Doesn't one time traveling punch seal the deal? I'm sure Suisei will come to the conclusion that Piposh cannot die to her attacks normally and use her special punch as a last resort. Piposh's only wincons in that instance is to hope Suisei is dumb enough to wear herself out and transmute her. I believe a solid punch back to the cretaceous period would be far easier and a more solid wincon to pull off than Piposh getting the slightest opportunity to turn her into an object. Leaning towards Suisei for now.
I don't think I can add much more.
Against Piposh's regen and immortality, Suisei's wincon is to BFR him by smacking him. Since they start so close to each other, Piposh is right in range of Suisei's weapons. And if Piposh tries to fight in melee, he can't win against Suisei's LS advantage
  • What is the chance of Suisei using that kind of strike in character though? I wrote that Piposh's versatility is more consistent for a reason. If it'd only be a "last resort," what are the chances that Suisei would perform that before Piposh might use his own hax to make her unconscious via one electrical shock, to duplicate himself, or to benefit from whatever it would mean to "go off script" in this match?
  • Although the starting distance is only five feet, Piposh has a pistol and a lightsaber in his standard equipment, so he can attack without making physical contact with Suisei, decreasing the chance of him getting hit by an attack that would send him back in time.
  • Piposh can apparently just walk in and out of the "real world." I don't precisely understand the evidence because it's just a clip and it's in a language I don't understand, so I don't know the overall context, which is why I didn't bring it up in the first place. Nonetheless, this is something Piposh's profile has as evidence for him having the ability to travel dimensions, which seems to be what he did. If Piposh would use the ability in character, then Suisei sending him back in time wouldn't be an automatic win even in the case that she would use the ability.

Back